I am purchasing some buy and hold properties. I have a lender that will refinance once the property has been purchased and rented out. They refi to 85%.
I am also looking to do 1 or 2 flips within the next year.
I have been investing for 8 years. I have 7 personal rentals and am a 33% owner of 30 other SFR. I am employed by a large new construction builder in the Louisville area. So I do have W-2 income.
Any lenders who work in Kentucky I would be interested in hearing from you. Or if you know of some lenders who fly under the radar I'd be interested as well.
Am a private lender willing to work with you, Contact me to visit the company website for
more info on direct funding, asset protection, credit repair, business solutions and much
more. Email# Clar.firstname.lastname@example.org
We work in KY and I would be more than happy to talk to you and see how I can help. We have no prepayment penalty so your exit strategy would match our product.
You can contact me at email@example.com or 512-334-1469
We offer easy financing for any Real Estate purchase 100k and below. No credit required, fast closing (within one week). You come in with 35% of the purchase price and we will fund the other 65%, with no questions asked. Use our program , there is no limit to the number of properties you can purchase. Don't waste time, with who make, lending difficult and tie you down with paperwork and guidelines, that are not investor friendly. We are lenders/ investors and understand the business and that timing and the ability to access money quickly, when a great deal comes along, is the key to financial your success.
Fix and flip or fix and hold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We have money to loan.
Email me at DLLLOANS@GMAIL.COM or visit and fill out a contact form.
Did you receive my reply to your email?
Need a Loan? - We Are Here to Help! Contact Us
Have you been looking for financing options for your new home purchase, construction, real estate loan, refinance, debt consolidation, personal or business purpose? Welcome to the future! Financing made easy with us. Contact us as we offer our financial service at a low and affordable interest rate of 3% for long and short loan term.Interested applicant should contact us for further loan acquisition procedures at firstname.lastname@example.org