I have a gold mine worth 2 billion dollars(43-101) I'm looking for a A LOAN to pay off 1st and start up the mine I need 30 million dollars to buy the equipment it will do apx. $3.5 million gross a

I have a gold mine worth 2 billion dollars(43-101) I'm looking for a A LOAN to pay off 1st and start up the mine
I need 30 million dollars to buy the equipment it will do apx. $3.5 million gross a month and then we will then take the asset of the mine and put that into a PPP (25% is $500,000,000) and that will pay off the loan in 1 year
Interested let me know 402 572 8895   ...................   MONEY LOAN CHEAP CASH GOLDMINE CASH $$$$$ SALE RATE APPRAISAL DD DUE DILLIGENCE MILLION BILLION B M PPP % MONTH BUY SELL PAY BILL MT 760 MT 700 TRADE PLATFORM 

Views: 720

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

liar  scammer !

hello Gary,, are you referring to me or the one I was posting about ? I researched that name with the co. he supposedly represents... they have never heard of him ... lots of negative internet info on the phone number he uses, and it's not Evergreen Home Loans number he posts...

Gary...

I may be able to assist.

David Kindopp ~ Independent Mortgage Broker             

Private money/hard money for 15 years ~

4% and 5% (quasi-institutional) money for quality commercial projects    

voice: 916-222-5687  fax: 916-644-6278
e-mail  hardloans@yahoo.com  

$75,000 to $5,000,000 ~ or more 

(as low as $30,000 in California)

Website: http://icloseprivatemoneyrealestateloans.com/David_Kindopp.html        

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/david-kindopp/12/33/974

David Kindopp is a scam. He also has profiles under the name Jason Dillard

Have you considered Courtesy Deposits to help enhance your financial profile to better get you funded by either your banking institution or a potential investment group.  Our product makes your capital-seeking campaign easier and provides incentive for the lender to fund your package. Attaching our product to your loan package, line of credit request, or business project will make your capital-seeking proposal more appealing to your lender. In fact, our product provides more than just motivation for your lender to fund your project. Our product may provide the lender with liquidity for your loan and other loans. Your loan, line of credit or borrowing package will stand out with our product attached to it. We even find the US FDIC Insured banks for you if applicable!

Please contact me (Lmiassoc1@aol.com) for more information on this process and how we can assist you in getting closer to your funds.  Most of our clients receive their funding within 10 business days...

Thank you,

Hello Gary,

Our private money funding group is aggressively looking to fund the type of projects you've outlined.  I see you've received a lot of responses so far but I'm am casting my net as He's directed me and, believing for favor.  If you are still in the process of evaluating your funding solution options, then please send me an email so we can connect.

Thank you,

Bruce
execmach@gmail.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service