Instant Funder is a private money-lending source, providing turnkey financing solutions for single, multi-family, new construction, land development and commercial investment properties. Instant Funder is the premier source for loans to purchase and rehabilitate income properties.

Our typical borrowers are real estate investors who wish to purchase distressed, properties and either hold them long-term as rentals or flip them for a quick profit.  Instant Funder can even assist borrowers wishing to finance the purchase of REO’s or short sale properties, both individually and in bulk.

Instant Funder’s lending capital comes from a small group of individual investors.  We work closely with licensed brokers to handle the transactions and service our loans.  We understand the unique needs of developers, contractors and investors, and have developed the flexibility and creativity necessary to suit these borrowers’ special needs.

Instant Funder Private Lender, a direct lender, also offers a Lending Program, the “Instant Funder, National Construction Lending Alliance” to select, well-qualified, experienced rehab contractors and investors.  The purpose of this program is to help revitalize neighborhoods and communities.  Qualified contractor/rehabbers have the opportunity to rebuild or expand their business by joining up with Instant Funder in a unique program (Instant Funder, National Construction Lending Alliance) that allows participation with minimal cash input.

Views: 27222

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We are Instant Funder, INC - we specialize in Gap/Rehab loans and because of our creative structure, the program has gained enormous popularity with most of our business coming from happy, repeat borrowers that are scaling their businesses to levels they never imagined. We are on the west coast, so try any tome after 10AM(PST). I look forward to speaking with you. Best, Barry

we distressed real estate investor, rehabber, properties are in the range of 70K-135K. (Houston $ Boston)
Can you send me your criteria?

Thanks

Uriel

Thanks for your inquiry, Uriel - we are in both markets - while I can send you our criteria, it would be best to talk by phone, so I can learn more about you and your future plans for your business.  At the same time, we can discuss our popular Gap/Rehab loan program.  My office line is 877 947-7766 (PST).  I look forward to hearing from you.  Best, Barry

Do you provide funding for Canadian investors? I'm looking to purchase a sfr to fix and hold for rental income, as well as a mixed use residential/commercial building with good cash flow. Please reply to b.buchan@sympatico.ca

Brad Buchan

Hi Brad, Before I can respond to your question, I have one.  Are you a Canadian Investor, purchasing a SFR in the US?  Best, Barry

Hi Barry, I'm a Canadian investor looking for funds to invest in SFR'es and multi-family residences  in Canada at the moment.

I will be looking to buy in Florida at some point as well, but after I get some cash flowing. Hope you can help.

Brad

We would like to help - helping is what we are doing for a large number of investors!  It would be best to call my office when you have time, so we can develop a strategy for scaling your business.  We are financing investors in Florida already, so no problem there.  I look forward to hearing from you - we are on Pacific Standard Time - 877 947-7766.  Best, Barry

Thanks Barry. Is your office open tomorrow?(Good Friday)

Otherwise, it will be Tuesday before I can call. I work all weekend.

Brad

Because it is late in the evening, I see you are a workaholic like me!  Yes, I will be in and out of the office tomorrow, so try me when you have a few minutes - if we miss each other, I will return your call ASAP.  Best, Barry

Barry. Please call me at 1-800-246-0553. I've been trying to call you, but there has been no answer. I have also left messages but have not heard back from you. I am available all day Wednesday, but not again until Monday, unless you work late. I work until 7 p.m. Thursday Friday ands Saturday.

Brad

Hi Brad, I apologize, I am on the road this week visiting a number of different markets and borrowers and I have gotten back to my hotel very late and I have been dashing out extremely early - no excuse - just super busy - sorry!  Not conducive to returning calls with a schedule like that.  I want to talk and will do my very best to give you a call tomorrow - Wednesday.  I will be back in the office on Friday morning.  Best, Barry

Hi Barry.

No problem. I look forward to talking to you. I have a deal right now that needs funding asap, and a couple more in the works.

Talk to you soon,

Brad

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service