Gap money needed in 5 days not to lose contract. Need 150K for escrows and some proforming on project of Quad Housing and also large

Have funding in works for portfolio of projects , in need of Escrow funds that are reiembursed at closing. deals  range from 88 townhouses subdivision with infra structure in place and models. 400 planed single family subdivision, Hotel on Ocean and Aquadatic center. All funds used as bridge till closing up to 90 days. willing pay good ROI . Please contact me at 843-421-6319 or e-mail tom617cyn@aol.com. Thank you

Views: 73

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you for responding. I tried to call you and left message. Have several investments i'm doing in real estate. The funds looking for in short time is 80% to be left in escrow for contract purchase of project. the other 20% used to some proforma and work needed.  I have funding being done for project and would repay at closing. Then if works we can talk about other things I will be doing but not in rush. Market here for what I am doing to steady climbing. Thomas

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service