Hi, anyone know of any lending source can do LOC for foreign national who currently reside in U.S. with INTIN (tax id)) ?

I have clients ask me that question.

Views: 222

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion


Financial solutions without limitations. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!

Our Loan Product

Honesty, speed and attention to detail are just a few of the reasons why you should look to us for all your commercial lending needs.

Our Services
We're fast, we're flexible and we know the industry. All of this saves you time and money. Let's get started!

Why Us?

We treat every client relationship as a financial puzzle to be solved by putting the right pieces in the right places.


Get in touch with me with your loan executive summary i can fund your deal. Email: Rmf_martin@aol.com 

Hi Tyson:

The foreign national part wouldn't be as heavy a factor as others. We would need a bit more information and I won't post that needs list here.

Contact me at sara.s@ropertyloans.com with phone and email address and I'll contact you.

We are a private Loan lender and a private Investor. We are into funding of Businesses, Corporate bodies and individuals to meet all types of Cash Flow Needs. This could range from mortgages, business and personal loans, Commercial Loans , Hard Money Loans, Construction Loans, Loan Guarantee Programs, Commercial Debt Management, Venture Capital, Bond loans, Project funding, and many more. Our loans are unsecured with No collateral required. you can contact us with the info below.

Phone: (254) 693-8514
Tell: (321) 613-7857

Get back to me for more info, i can help with the loan needed. troxelmelvin@gmail.com

Hello Mr. Tyson good morning, i'm a mortgage broker i can help you get what you seek

Please contact me on tomaswood@mail.com 


© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service