Hi Carol..... Hope all is well. Are you looking for conventional financing or looking to get this done quickly with private financing? Let me know more details on what you are trying to do and more about the two deals. Looking forward to hearing from you.
South End Capital
Please contact me with details. I may be able to help.
Could you send me more information
We can do up to 80% LTV , Loan amounts from $ 750,000- $3,000,000.00 , Lend Area -nation wide, property type - multifamily, mix-use, and co-op buildings. Loan Terms - 5,7, 10, 15, 20 or 30 years, Amortization 30 years, Credit Score - 680 a minimum, Current interest rates between 2.99% - 4.25%
email me for our guidelines: thxs
No upfront fee to review file, and will try to close before the year is out!
My firm offers CREATIVE financing, private loans, and hard money. Once you project is up and running, we can refinance with conventional rates as low as 3%
Contact Rich at 310-742-7783 or email REOguy2000@gmail.com
How soon would you like to FUND?
I have multiple funding options for apartments. You can call or email me for details.
My Investors may be interested please email details to email@example.com
Hi could you send me some information or summary on what you want to do and I can send you our multifamily guidelines.
We may have interest as well. Must have good financials, experience, and 5% down payment. If you meet these basic requirements, I would like to speak with you.
If you are still seeking funding here is my program ouline:
Loan Amount: $500,000 to $3,000,000
Loan To Value: 50% to 60% (Acquisitions and Construction)
Loan To Value: Up to 70% (Refi)
LTC: 90%-95% Max.
Length: 12 ,18 ,24,36 or 48 Months
Interest Only Payments.
Projects: Acquisitions,Rehab, Refinancing and Construction.
1st Lein Position Mortgage.
Closing: 30-60 days after we receive all required documents and Due Diligence is complete.
Cash Required: 5%-10% for all acquisition and construction projects ( see below)
No Upfront Fees!
Soft Proof of Funds Required. (Acquisition and Construction)
Our process is simple:
1) We will issue a commitment to fund if we are interested in moving forward. After which 5% to 10% of loan amount will be required as a down payment. This can be put into a third party escrow account.
2) You will then receive a list of required items needed to close. Everything will be handled by our attorney expeditiously.
3) After all items required to close have been received, we then schedule a closing through our attorney and yours. The 5% to 10% will be due on or before the scheduled closing date.
4) Again this program has been set up for serious borrowers who understand private funding. Since we charge nothing upfront, applicants will need to bring some "skin" to be considered.
5) Now offering a rate buy down! If you have more cash to apply towards funding, you can receive a lower rate!
Brokers are always welcome and protected. Brokers receive anywhere from 1/2 point up to 1 point. maximum for every referred project that closes depending on the loan amount.
Submit your projects at: http://www.pcfgbridgemoney.org
Happy New Year!!
My lenders may be interested. Please for details of your project to http://www.hardmoneywebsite.com/mlewis
I look forward to assisting you