I want to let you know about a new program which covers 100% of purchase, fix and finance charges. Here are the parameters:
100% FINANCING BASED ON 60% ARV VALUE
INTEREST 12-14%- 5 POINTS TO LENDER
ONE YEAR LOAN, INTEREST ONLY, NO PRE-PAYMENT PENALTY
LOANS $50,000-$5,000,000
LENDER FUNDS ON VALUE OF PROPERTY NOT CREDIT SCORE
LENDER WILL FUND 1-4 FAMILY HOUSES MIXED USE, APT HOUSES
LENDER WILL LEND ON OWNER OCCP & NON OWNER OCCP PROPERTIES
CALL US NOW TO FUND YOUR DEALS
Jake 314-532-0246

Views: 1056

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I have project, please contact me pvdcinc@gmail.com

Carole

Attachments:

I like this one let's do business cashmoneymillionaires LLC ATLANTA...

Ok WHat are the terms, I am basing loan on value of 4 pieces of property, Location of the property, and the business already on property. Looking for $750,000 to tie up land and business, then create proposal for maximizing potential.

Carole,

I emailed you a few days back. I can't use the value of the business. Real estate only. I have credit based programs for businesses.

carzell,

Send me a deal. jakemoore09 at gmail dot com

Jake,

is funding based on ARV?

if so what is the %?

What docs are required?

please email me to: brd.crow@gmail.com

Brad,

I emailed you. Yes, it's ARV. 60% -- but 100% of your costs up to that amount.

Hey jake I have to several deals that need funded. Is there an applicant that I need to fill out. My email is commonwealth404@gmail.com I can submit them to individually nationwide thank. 470-725-2933

Carzell,

I sent the app.

I can fund the loan amount which you seek with an affordable interest rate and also with a flexible repayment plan to help you avoid default with the repayment of the loan. If you are interested to know more about my loan program please let me know and get back to me via my email.

Thank you
Ranchinskiy
stanbicloan.csu@gmail.com
917-512-6414

I was retained as GC by a properly owner - paid $106k to purchased a single family house (in Massachusetts) that needs total rehab and addition. Having trouble obtaining loan due to credit problem. Property will be OO; good employment history and great regular income.

Contact me if this is within your covered area.

Ben

bogunjobi@msn.com

I am looking for funding based on the ARV. Please forward me your info and terms to pdjames24@gmail.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service