Direct Private Lender Wanted! $35K Needed to Close a Transaction. 100% ROI

I'm looking for a Direct Private Lender that would consider doing a small loan of $35K that will cover the cost of Legal Fees required by a Lender that will do a Loan to my Client.

Here is the deal:

• Client has been approved for a $8M 30-Day Transactional Funding Loan.
  • Client has the End-Lender also in place and has been verified by the Transactional Lender.
  • But the Client doesn't have the $35K to pay the Fees for the Transactional Lender and close the deal.
  • Client is willing to pay whoever gives her the $35K, a $100K Payback in 5 business days.
  • Client is using 1st Fidelity Escrow for this transaction and would also use it for the $100K Payment.

Another Option that the Client will consider, is a new Transactional Lender that can do her entire $8M Loan for 30 Days, Without charging any Up-front Fees.

If interested, we can provide proof of everything (Exit Loan, Transactional Funding Loan Approval, etc...)

But the Client definitely can't afford any more up-front fees whatsoever.. 

If interested, please respond Directly to my e-mail address:

projectfunding2012@cox.net or call me at (619)255-8453

Direct Lender Only Please!!

Thank You!! 

Views: 59

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

SUBMIT YOUR LOAN REQUESTS DIRECTLY AT THE NEW

MACG REAL ESTATE GROUP FUNDING PORTAL

Providing businesses, both seasoned and startups, with access to commercial real estate financing, working capital and over 20 other types of business loans needed to cultivate growth and ensure success for years to come.

START YOUR FUNDING PROCESS TODAY!!

GO TO: http://www.connectlending.com/portal/15548/home

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service