I have a direct commercial lender who has Commercial funding available from $25,000 to $500,000. We can use almost all commercial properties for collateral, including: Multi-Family, Mixed-Use, Retail, Office, Auto Repair, Day Care, Funeral Homes, Beauty Shops, etc. The maximum LTV on income producing properties is 70% and the maximum LTV on owner-user properties is 65%. Other highlights of our program are as follows:

· 600 Minimum FICO Scores

· Loans close in three to four weeks

· Fix Rates begin at 10.5%

· 5 Year Balloon Program 9.5% amortized over 25 years

· Adjustable Rates begin in the 9% Range

· One Lender Point Charged

· Declining 5%-4%-3%-2%-1% Prepay Penalty

We make the process easy for you..

For more information please forward:

Email: Morinelewis@gmail.com

I look forward to assisting you

Views: 26

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Seeking funding for the purchase of warehouse in the region haute-garonne (france). We buy the property approximately 2/3 full, however, we at the same time rent the property to 100% of their capacity and want to monetize the value of the lease at the time of our purchase. Our original investment price is $ 250,000, however, the value of commercial property, to a ceiling of 8 and 10%. Still us just finding 90 and 100,000 dollars for closed the final purchase, which serra repay over 10 years. We seek to obtain financing on the basis of the assessment with the renewal of the lease in place. Please contact me for more details.

ouattama@gmail.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service