CONSTRUCTION LOANS AND COMMERCIAL MORTGAGES NATIONWIDE 200,000 and above

SINGLE RENTAL PROPERTY LOAN

Individual rental properties  -  Single-family, 2-4 units, townhomes. -  Currently (or soon) leased  -  $100K - $20M  -  Up to 80% of value  -  30 year fixed or 5/1 ARM   -  Purchase or refinance Individuals, LPs or LLCs  -  Minimum FICO 600  -  Nationwide lending

RENTAL PORTFOLIO LOAN

5+ rental properties  -  Single-family, condo, townhome, multifamily properties Stabilized (leased) portfolio  -  $500K – $100M+  -  Up to 75% of value  -  Fixed rates 5, 7 or 10 year terms  -  Purchase or refinance  -  Non-recourse options available  -  Foreign nationals eligible  -  Nationwide lending

RENTAL CREDIT LINE

Individual or multiple properties  -  Single-family, condo, townhome,multifamily properties  -  $1M – $25M Up to 80% of cost 18-24 month terms  -  Fixed and floating rate options  -  Purchase or refinance  -  Revolving credit options available  -  Renovation financing available  -  Foreign nationals eligible  -  Nationwide lending

FIX AND FLIP CREDIT LINE

Individual or multiple properties  -  Single-family, condo, townhome, multifamily properties  -  $1M – $25M  -  Up to 80% of cost  -  18-24 month terms  -  

Fixed and floating rate options  -  Purchase or refinance  -  Revolving credit options available  -  Renovation financing available  -  Foreign nationals eligible  -  Nationwide lending

CONSTRUCT TO RENT

New SFR construction loan + term loan take out financing  -  $3M – $25M  -  Up to 70% LTC construction loan and 70% LTV term loan  -  12-24 month construction loan   -   

5 or 10 year term loan  -  Floating rate construction loan and Fixed rate term loan  -  Flexible milestone draws for construction loan  -  

Non-recourse carve-out with completion guaranty  -  Nationwide lending

Milford Real Estate Qualification Form - CLICK HERE

(No credit inquiries or sensitive information required to receive a proposal)

JUST CALL OR EMAIL TO GET PRE-APPROVED!

Telephone number is (541) 515-0666 or email your inquiry or loan request summary to mil...

Please visit our websites: www.commercialmortgagecap.com and www.usfinance.biz

Email:  milford@commercialmortgagecap.com

Views: 46

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you are interested in my referring  my client projects to your company for funding, then please send your broker referral agreement.  If you don't have one ready, there is one I have in place with my other funding resources.  I just need the official name and address of your company, along with the names and titles of the authorized signatories.

I hope that there are no upfront costs of any kind, from anyone at any time, but please confirm that.  Many clients have been burnt by these, and will not pay them.

Sincerely,

Maury Schein

scheinmh@gmail.com

https://businessandrealestatefinancing.com/

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service