I'm seeking 65%~ Loan base on LTV (Appraisal or BPO) and not less than 80% of the purchase price (whichever is lower), while the remaining balance (20%) is funded by Owner financing against second position. buyer pay closing cost, inspection, due diligence and point
Please call Sam Thomas at Paramount Financial Partners (515) 554-5541
Please write me back your email, or send me an email to email@example.com and I'll send you more info about the deal so you can check whether your loan is the relevant for this transaction.
My firm can help in this transaction, email me your info on the property to: firstname.lastname@example.org
we can help you out. are you a broker?
If you can help - please send my your email to email@example.com and i'll send you more info
I have sent you an email. Diane
We give out all kinds of loans with a very low interest rate of 2%. Contact us with your name, country, loan amount needed, loan duration, monthly income,cell phone number,sex via E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org