I am actively seeking precious Metal Mines...Direct to buyer.
Properties must have proven and/or probable reserves of at least 100,000 troy ounces and acreage of at least 5,000 hectares. Exceptions will be made for high grade ore deposits and/or large tracts with historical mining activities. Both alluvial and hard rock deposits will be considered, as well as polymetallic properties (such as massive sulfide ore deposits)
First Stage Evaluation:
Please submit a 1-2 page executive summary signed by the principal officer of the company
Second Stage Evaluation:
If we have interest in the executive summary, we will need to review the following documentation:
· Credentials of the principals
· a full set of maps (geochemical and rock assay results should be plotted on enlarged topographical maps)
· mining licenses
· geology and mining engineering reports
· financial projections
· drill logs
· reports and calculations of proven and probable reserves (including all assumptions)
· production reports
· photographs of current and previous activities
· All risk, security, and access issues (including active or threatened litigation) must be disclosed
· All submissions should include a table of contents with details carefully indexed
All documents will be accorded confidentiality, and will be utilized only for in house review and discussions with our funding sources.
Contact Sandra, email@example.com
Please send me your lending guidelines and procedures to firstname.lastname@example.org
We provide bank instruments services like Bank Guarantee (BG) and Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) for BUY at (40 + 2 %) and for LEASING (6 + 2 %). Our instrumentS are issued from HSBC, BARCLAYS, DEUTSCHE BANK and other AAA+++ rated banks.
We also monetise bank instrument BG/SBLC and also provide loan and project funding for our client.
We are currently working with another reliable bank instrument providing house here in the UK which i trade on their platform.