100% Financing. Startups OK Funds in 30 Days NO Upfront Fees!!

True Alternative Financing

Unsecured Business Lines of Credit

100% Startup Financing

Unsecured business lines of credit for any reason including Real Estate.

Only good credit is needed to qualify
The credit requirements are stringent.  However if a client or a guarantoron behalf of the client meets the requirements, initial financing would be in place

within 2 weeks of application.  
The funds can be used anywhere for anything. However, the client must beUSA based.

New Businesses are OK
There are no up front fees.

If you go to the web site below to get a snapshot of your credit and scores

Then download and send the reports to me for analysis.

http://www.creditchecktotal.com/

This site offers a 1 dollar trial for 9 days. It’s the least expensive option to get all 3 scores with reports. We use Credit Check Total because it is run by Experian which is one of the 3 big credit reporting agencies. Just download the reports and scores in PDF format or email me the username and password you set up so I can access the site to confirm the details.

Another important detail:  Because the client is pulling his or her own credit it’s treated as a “soft” pull. If I as a mortgage professional pull credit it’s a hard pull, lowers the score a little and puts an “inquiry” in the report. Too many inquiries is a bad thing on any credit report.

Once this is accomplished we help the client fill out an application that gives us the information to send to the various lenders for approval. 

Our program usually starts at 50K. If the credit is really good 100K in the first round is possible.  If the total desired amount is 200K for example, we simply “rinse and repeat” until the total is reached.

I was a client and opened multiple lines of credit before I started helping clients qualify for this program so I know first hand that this method of financing is very real. Feel free to call or email for any additional help or info.

Call Today

Ray Antonelli; Credit Expert;  Ray100@gmail.com

Celebrating 17 years of loan origination**** Connect on Linkedin

216 337 7520 Cell ** ** 877 870 4720 Fax

Views: 109

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service