All Discussions Tagged 'non' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

We are looking to buy NPN's.

We are looking to buy NPN's.  We have a $20mm LOC and are looking to purchase 800 per month. Please forward me any tapes you may have avail…

Started by Darwin Fielding

3 Mar 22, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Multi-Family Financing Available, Fast Closing and Great Rates

Multi-Family Financing Available, Fast Closing and Great Rates Our investors are seeking multi family projects to fund before the end of th…

Started by John Broussard

2 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by tom goulter

California Broker Banker Realtors I have15 million to place in Non Prime loans. Owner occupied & Non owners welcomed. Would a private non prime loan help you close more deals?

Each loan request is reviewed and priced individually on its merits pursuant to loan to value, location, and borrower qualification. Proper…

Started by Xavier Saavedra

9 May 22, 2013
Reply by Amir Halavi

Direct Lender | Hotels | Retail | Multi-family | Minimum $3 Million

Hotel experts We fund Non-recourse CMBS transactions for Hotels | Retail | Multifamily Min $3MM loan amount | US only Principals, Broker…

Started by Francisco Nacorda | Senior VP

7 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Frank E. Rosado

Non-Recourse Permanent & Bridge Loans

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE For Transaction Inquiries Contact: John Dragone Managing Director Terrace Capital, Inc.65 Broadway- 7th FloorNew Yor…

Started by John Dragone

0 Sep 28, 2012

Owner occuiped private money loans Ca only

NOTE: Each loan request is reviewed and priced individually on its merits pursuant to loan to value, location, and borrower qualification.…

Started by Xavier Saavedra

0 Aug 13, 2012

Asset Based Commercial Loans Non-Recourse

“Hi, My name is Angela Anthony and I’m with Resource One Capital. I would like to go over the best program that we have available to meet y…

Started by Angela Anthony

1 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by KIM Group

Asset Based Commercial Loans Non-Recourse

“Hi, My name is Angela Anthony and I’m with Resource One Capital. I would like to go over the best program that we have available to meet y…

Started by Angela Anthony

0 Aug 1, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service