All Discussions Tagged 'mortgage' (438)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I am a direct lender. My job is to help Mortgage Brokers and Investors get their deals funded!

Hi Friends! My name is Monty. I have been in the mortgage business since the late 1990’s. Not only do I own the website you are looking at…

Started by Monty Yeager

0 Sep 30, 2022

I am here to help Mortgage Brokers close more deals! Direct Lender funding loans in 45 states!

Hi Friends! My name is Monty. I have been in the mortgage business since the late 1990’s. Not only do I own the website you are looking at…

Started by Admin

0 Sep 30, 2022

SEPTEMBER'S FEATURED MEMBER ON REAL ESTATE FINANCE!

TAMMY BORUK - COMMERCIAL CAPITAL ADVISORS Commercial Capital Advisors Inc offers a variety of commercial real estate loan programs to hel…

Started by Admin

0 Sep 12, 2022

TOP FUNDING SOURCES

Our Top Funding Sources page is a short list of proven, experienced Mortgage Professionals that will do a great job of getting you the fu…

Started by Admin

0 Aug 31, 2022

Dwight McCaulsky is the newest VIP Member of Real Estate Finance!

Dwight is a Business Lending Broker who helps real estate investors and small business owners acquire capital to run and expand their busin…

Started by Admin

0 Aug 30, 2022

12 to 60 Month Bridge Loans - $2 Million to $25 Million - Close in 3 to 5 weeks!

The title says it all! Check out these property types that we will help you Purchase or Refinance: Residential Investment Vacation Homes M…

Started by Monty Yeager

0 Aug 26, 2022

MONTY'S FIX & FLIP FUNDING - AVAILABLE NOW!

Purchase and Rehab (12 months) Guidelines & Pricing:Loan Amount: $150K-$3.5MLTV of Purchase price: up to 85% for new investors or 90% L…

Started by Monty Yeager

0 Aug 11, 2022

FIX AND FLIP FINANCING UP TO 90% OF PURCHASE PRICE AND 100% CONSTRUCTION COSTS

FIX AND FLIP FINANCING UP TO 90% OF PURCHASE PRICE AND 100% CONSTRUCTION COSTS SFR FIX & FLIP CLICK HERE TO APPLY UP TO 90% OF PURCHAS…

Started by Richard Milford

0 Aug 11, 2022

FIX AND FLIP FINANCING UP TO 90% OF PURCHASE PRICE AND 100% CONSTRUCTION COSTS SFR FIX & FLIP CLICK HERE TO APPLY UP TO 90% OF PURCHAS…

0 Aug 11, 2022

0 Aug 11, 2022

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service