All Discussions Tagged 'lending' (369)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FIX & FLIP LOANS

Personal Loan $10,000 to $150,000 650 credit score all 3 bureaurs close fast 1 week or less no bankruptcies,no liens no judgments Working C…

Started by Edna Boyd

0 Aug 1, 2015

DIRECT Construction Lending for Residential and Commercial Development

Construction loans and land development financing 1,000,000 to 250,000,000. Construction loans for residential and commercial developments…

Started by Admin

0 Jul 21, 2015

Private Lender For Connecticut @ 65% LTV

I need $350K in funding for a non-owner occupied SFR investment property in one of the best cities to live ranked by CNN Money. A true 65%…

Started by Cheriezson McNally

14 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by George Mallory

Union Capital Funding – Direct Lender $1MM to $50MM plus!

We wanted to introduce you to Union Capital Funding. We are a premiere direct CMBS lender to the commercial real estate industry with a pro…

Started by Admin

2 Jun 23, 2015
Reply by Gilca Ion

Attention to all Real estate investors ♞♞♞Work smart not Hard☺☺☺☺

Here are a few of the highlights: Purchase or RefinanceInvestor Fix & Flip / Rehab Loans 125% LTV / 70% ARVSmall Loans From $100,000 up…

Started by shawn

0 Jun 18, 2015

Financing for any credit, 10% down, no pre-payment penalties!

Hello guys, I am new here but I just wanted to fill you in about an opportunity that you may not be aware of. Rose Acceptance, Inc is a sub…

Started by Rose Acceptance

0 May 20, 2015

Business Financing Solutions

We provide a vast number of business financing solutions that have been developed to support the specific needs of our clients. Please revi…

Started by Jonthan Casillas

0 May 17, 2015

randy hinkle

, i need to know who the 'credible lender' is for one, and two is, if the loan is repaid by his lender then i also need to see that in writ…

Started by Gary ELLISTON

0 May 4, 2015

Up to $200k UNSECURED Line of Credit - With 6 to 12 Months INTEREST-FREE

Yes, it's true!  Basically FREE Capital for at least 6 months, if not longer. Think of your normal credit-card, but with a HUGE limit.  Dep…

Started by Simmy Ahluwalia

0 May 3, 2015

Inviting Interest From Funding Sources For USA & Int’l Real Estate

Currently, I am open to considering new funding sources for corporate, real estate-based, equity loans in the USA and Chile.  Individual pr…

Started by Frank Szabo

2 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by Frank Szabo

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service