All Discussions Tagged 'legal' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Attorney Review of Sale Documents: High quality attorney in your state - unlimited access for your deals - from $39/month

Do you spend thousands every year on attorney review of your sale documents?  What if I told you that there is an exploding trend towards a…

Started by Dave VerSluis

1 Jan 11, 2015
Reply by Richelle bombardier

Attorney Review of Sale Documents: High quality attorney in your state - unlimited consultation - from $39/month

Do you spend thousands every year on attorney review of your sale documents?  What if I told you that there is an exploding trend towards a…

Started by Dave VerSluis

0 Nov 26, 2014

Attorney Review of Sale Documents: High quality attorney in your state - unlimited consultation - from $39/month

Started by Dave VerSluis

0 Nov 26, 2014

Do you spend thousands every year on attorney review of your sale documents?  What if I told you that there is an exploding trend towards…

Started by Dave VerSluis

0 Nov 26, 2014

Do you spend thousands every year on attorney review of your sale documents?  What if I told you that there is an exploding trend towards…

Started by Dave VerSluis

0 Nov 26, 2014

Short-term loan needed to fully comply with funding commitment from lender...

Our company is USA1 Properties. We have now received a funding commitment of $50 million as an acquisition loan/line of credit. We need a s…

Started by John Busser

8 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by David Perryman

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service