All Discussions Tagged 'investor' (122)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

100% Financing for Rehab Investment Properties

ReCasa Financial Group has been lending to successful real estate investors since 2000! ReCasa Financial Group's rehab loan program provide…

Started by Nikki Hauenstein

0 Jan 8, 2014

We fund rehabs

Need Funding for you flip or rehab, we are lendinghttp://bit.ly/19Ljk6P

Started by Karin DuBois

2 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Dalston Jules

I have a 22,000 sq ft commercial building free and clear need financing

Looking for a private lender for my free and clear building my building is worth 700k I need 200k for working capital looking to close quic…

Started by shawn

7 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by T Ray

INVESTORS ARE YOU SEEKING COMMERCIAL LOANS? >>> PLEASE READ

FOR US AND CANADA ONLY!  SEND ME with your Name, Phone and Best Email also include "CLOANS"  in the SUBJECT LINE TO:  PRIVATEMONEYWITHTR…

Started by Trina George

0 Oct 7, 2013

INVESTORS ARE YOU SEEKING REHAB LOANS? PLEASE SEE BELOW:

SENDME your name, best phone and email to privatemoneywithtrina@gmail.com  with "Rehab" in the subject line. Please do not provide any ot…

Started by Trina George

0 Oct 1, 2013

REHAB LOANS - VA, DC, MD

If you are seeking a rehab (fix and flip) investor loan in VA, DC or MD, then we can help! Single family rehab investors can get short term…

Started by Troy Ross

5 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

INVESTORS HERE'S A REHAB LOAN PROGRAM <<<<<

INVESTORS ARE YOU SEEKING REHAB LOANS? PLEASE SEE BELOW: Send me your name, best phone and email with "Rehab" within the message to: priva…

Started by Trina George

1 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

INVESTORS ARE YOU SEEKING HARD MONEY?

Send me your full name, best phone and email and type "Hard Money" in the subject line only. Please do not provide any more info yet.Send t…

Started by Trina George

1 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

Seeking Private Equity Partners to Fund Single Family and Muti-Family Homes in South Florida

I'm a distressed real estate investor, rehabber, and renter in south Florida.  With properties at 50-70 cents to the dollar and at least 30…

Started by Alejandro Arocena

6 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

INVESTORS ARE YOU SEEKING REHAB LOANS? PLEASE SEE BELOW:

Inbox me with your name, best phone and email with "Rehab" within the message.Please do not provide any other info at this time.***********…

Started by Trina George

2 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service