All Discussions Tagged 'investment' (349)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need cash quickly!

Investment Opportunity:EARN up to 15%  APR. Interest Paid monthly  on CASH FLOWING Mixed use COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES IN Coastal Georgia. FOR…

Started by Gary Cross

4 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by tom goulter

Looking For Long Term Funding Partner(s)

We're a turnkey real estate investment company, looking for a long term funding partner or two. We sell many single family and multi-famil…

Started by Jim Campbell

3 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

Looking for No Doc/ Stated Income loan or Line of Credit of up to $500,000

Hi everyone, Thank you for taking the time to open this discussion. I am finally moving forward and have plenty of projects coming my way.…

Started by Simon W

7 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

I'm not seeking capital; I'm seeking vision

Investment Summary The above link, Investment Summary, will provide a quick overview of the project.  The major points are as follows: 1.…

Started by Erik Gibbs

5 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

Looking for Private Money to secure funding on 2 Rehab Flip Deals we currently have under contract in Los Angeles

Properties 1st Inc. is a Rehab Flip company located in Los Angeles. We are currently looking for private money to take down 2 rehab flip de…

Started by Edward Alvarez

4 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Julian Olson

Resort Expansion in Vietnam

Investment opportunity to expand a resort in Hoi An ancient town on 15,615 m2 riverfront land. The cultural and historical value of the uni…

Started by Marcus Sandberg

5 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

Seeking private funding for business expansion

Adam Dudley (Owner), on behalf of Global View Estates LLC seeks qualified private lenders for business expansion to purchase properties wit…

Started by Adam Dudley

4 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

Real Estate Financing - Rehab: 100% Financing & Free Prequalification - Brokers Fee

ReCasa Financial Group lends to real estate investors for the purpose of rehab, purchase and refinance.  Rehab Loan Program: 100% of pur…

Started by Nikki Hauenstein

0 Sep 19, 2013

Short Term Funding Needed For Mobile Home Purchases in UT, AZ, ID, SC, WI, NC, TX

My company has been investing in mobile homes on leased land and attached to land for over 7yrs. We buy inexpensive mobile homes, fix the,…

Started by Dawn MobileHome Erling

3 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Kenneth wood

As a Real Estate Investor, you need to be able to move quickly when a property becomes available.

Cash is always king, but at times when you tie up all your liquidity in the purchase you may not be able to recover your cash until the pro…

Started by Fred Price

0 Aug 29, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service