All Discussions Tagged 'investment' (226)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need financing for an investment purchase in Washington state

Good evening. I have a scenario for all of you in the hope that I can get this transaction financed, hopefully by October 10.  I want to sa…

Started by Alex Williams

6 16 hours ago
Reply by Owen Mascall

REAL ESTATE FUNDING... WHO HAS IT?

Can you provide funding for real estate purchases and refinances? Commercial? Construction? Residential? Fix & Flip? If so, what states…

Started by Admin

38 on Saturday
Reply by Manuel Angeles

Rehab Funding to purchase Investment properties - Available in 45 states!

LTV: Up to 90% of the Purchase Price + 100% of the Renovation Cost; Not to Exceed 75% of the ARV Minimum As-Is Property Value: $50k…

Started by Monty Yeager

6 on Saturday
Reply by Monty Yeager

Is it possible to get a 90% LTV CASH OUT REFINANCE on an investment home?

Any DIRECT LENDERS out there offering this product? The investment property is located in Boise, Idaho. Thank you!

Started by Admin

51 on Friday
Reply by Manuel Angeles

Who has Funding for real estate transactions over $1,000,000?

Do you offer financing for real estate loans over $1,000,000? Multi-family, office, sports complex, hotel, development funding, residential…

Started by Admin

204 on Friday
Reply by Manuel Angeles

Get Your Recession Funding Today!

Interest rates are rising, inflation is through the roof, our government is lying to us, and lenders are disappearing from the real estat…

Started by Admin

0 Aug 3

100% Construction Funding - Bridge Loans - Cannabis Funding!

We have access to so many great loan products. I would like to highlight just a few of these programs. 1. 100% Construction Financing for…

Started by Admin

0 Aug 2

Get Your Recession Funding Today!

Interest rates are rising, inflation is through the roof, our government is lying to us, and lenders are disappearing from the real estat…

Started by Admin

0 Jul 28

FAST PRIVATE MONEY FOR LARGE COMMERCIAL PURCHASES & REFINANCES - NATIONWIDE!

Minimum Loan Amount $2,000,000 Maximum Loan Amount $100,000,000+ Interest Rate 6.5% – 11.5% Origination Fee 3 to 5 Points Term Lengt…

Started by Monty Yeager

0 Jul 27

PRIVATE MONEY FOR LARGE COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL INVESTMENT TRANSACTIONS!

Minimum Loan Amount $2,000,000 Maximum Loan Amount $100,000,000+ Interest Rate 6.5% – 11.5% Origination Fee 3 to 5 Points Term Lengt…

Started by Monty Yeager

0 Jul 20

RSS

© 2022   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service