All Discussions Tagged 'housing' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ATTENTION LENDERS AND BROKERS - DEAL INSIDE!!!

To any and all direct lenders and loan brokers, attached you will find everything you need to familiarize yourself with this deal and to ga…

Started by Troy Jeanmard

7 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

Seeking Capital Partners for Louisiana Assisted Living Facility

Due to the aging of Baby Boomers, Assisted Living Facilities are becoming such a growth industry that real estate investors, business execu…

Started by Alex Hamilton Jr.

0 Oct 26, 2014

Need a quick Letter of Commitment for a VA foreclosure

Trying to purchase a 26.5 acre mini farm in the mountains of Eastern Tennessee. Purchase price is $117,100. Property has a 2480 sqft manufa…

Started by Kevin O'Brien

3 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Invest in a Diversified Portfolio of Silicon Valley Residential Properties

The Corporate Stay Fund is a diversified portfolio of Silicon Valley Residential Real Estate serving as corporate housing to some to the we…

Started by Louis Sirico

0 Jan 2, 2014

Student Housing Investments in New York City

Student Housing Investments in New York City There are about 594,000 University Students in New York City attending around 110 universities…

Started by Olivier CHAZOULE

3 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Mr Ken Bryant

$150,000 short term 1st mortgage

I have a long term customer that is seeking a $150,000 loan on an assisted living facility in Alabama. They currently have it purchased on…

Started by Monte Alexander

12 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

Funding Needed - Commercial Property

Real Estate Loan Needed. I won a $300,000.00 commercial property at an auction. It has 3 store fronts on US Hwy 1 in Pawtucket, RI. It also…

Started by Glenn P DeRosa

8 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

55+ community developer looking for debt/equity partner

I represent a development group that plans to build eight age 55+ rental communities in the next 24 months in the Midwest. They are very ex…

Started by Monte Alexander

15 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Monte Alexander

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service