All Discussions Tagged 'for' (64)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for projects

We are a private investor company looking for commercial projects, can be new builds, acquisitions or renovations between $1 to $50m.Can be…

Started by jim flynn

0 Feb 8

Join us in our group called REAL ESTATE FOR SALE. Right here on this website!

Go to groups and type in REAL ESTATE FOR SALE! This is FREE real estate advertising for everyone on this site. You can post listings, link…

Started by Admin

21 Jun 27, 2022
Reply by Richard Milford

I just helped another client to get money for business $345,000.

Let me help you get the funding you need for your business go to my site fill out the application. Find out how much you can get for your b…

Started by Paul Slater

0 Aug 7, 2020

Looking for working capital.

Need money for your business. Here is the type of loans you can get for your business. Qualify for up to $300,000 Today! Funding ProgramsTe…

Started by Paul Slater

0 May 11, 2020

Need money for your business. Here is the type of loans you can get for your business. Qualify for up to $300,000 Today! Funding ProgramsTe…

Started by Paul Slater

0 May 11, 2020

Started by Paul Slater

0 Apr 30, 2020

Looking for working capital. Need money for your business. Here is the type of loans you can get for your business. Qualify for up to $300,…

Started by Paul Slater

1 Apr 29, 2020
Reply by WKL David

Looking for working capital. Need money for your business. Here is the type of loans you can get for your business. Qualify for up to $300,…

Started by Paul Slater

0 Apr 26, 2020

BUSINESS NOTE FOR SALE

I have a business note for sale secured by assets. $40,000 original  principal, 10%, 36 months, performing with 5 payments made.  Note is s…

Started by Craig Daley

2 Mar 1, 2020
Reply by Craig Daley

Business, commercial, private equity, etc.

Would love to work with you and your clients. We finance commercial properties and provide loans for personal, business and commercial and…

Started by Lynne Spencer

0 Oct 24, 2019

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service