All Discussions Tagged 'for' (65)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for working capital.

Need money for your business. Here is the type of loans you can get for your business. Qualify for up to $300,000 Today! Funding ProgramsTe…

Started by Paul Slater

0 May 11

Need money for your business. Here is the type of loans you can get for your business. Qualify for up to $300,000 Today! Funding ProgramsTe…

Started by Paul Slater

0 May 11

Started by Paul Slater

0 Apr 30

Looking for working capital. Need money for your business. Here is the type of loans you can get for your business. Qualify for up to $300,…

Started by Paul Slater

1 Apr 29
Reply by WKL David

Looking for working capital. Need money for your business. Here is the type of loans you can get for your business. Qualify for up to $300,…

Started by Paul Slater

0 Apr 26

BUSINESS NOTE FOR SALE

I have a business note for sale secured by assets. $40,000 original  principal, 10%, 36 months, performing with 5 payments made.  Note is s…

Started by Craig Daley

2 Mar 1
Reply by Craig Daley

Business, commercial, private equity, etc.

Would love to work with you and your clients. We finance commercial properties and provide loans for personal, business and commercial and…

Started by Lynne Spencer

0 Oct 24, 2019

Funding needed from direct lender for Bridge loan in Hawaii

This particular client of mine is looking for a short -term bridge loan in the amount of 3.55M to pay off existing loans and to pay archi…

Started by Miykele Bert

7 May 13, 2019
Reply by Alan Jones

Prime residential vacant land in Port Charlotte Florida for sale 13 lots available

Good afternoon. my name is Miykele Bert. I have a client who owns 13 vacant residential lots for sale located in Port Charlotte Florida. Th…

Started by Miykele Bert

1 Nov 12, 2018
Reply by Mark A. Donahue

TWO STUNNING MANHATTAN APARTMENTS FOR SALE FROM BANK

If interested will send additional information. NCND ,Loi, and Pof Needed to move forward Two new notes for sale from the same bank, this i…

Started by WAYNE SANDERS

0 Jul 21, 2018

RSS

© 2020   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service