All Discussions Tagged 'for' (65)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I just helped another client to get money for business $345,000.

Let me help you get the funding you need for your business go to my site fill out the application. Find out how much you can get for your b…

Started by Paul Slater

0 Aug 7, 2020

Looking for working capital.

Need money for your business. Here is the type of loans you can get for your business. Qualify for up to $300,000 Today! Funding ProgramsTe…

Started by Paul Slater

0 May 11, 2020

Need money for your business. Here is the type of loans you can get for your business. Qualify for up to $300,000 Today! Funding ProgramsTe…

Started by Paul Slater

0 May 11, 2020

Started by Paul Slater

0 Apr 30, 2020

Looking for working capital. Need money for your business. Here is the type of loans you can get for your business. Qualify for up to $300,…

Started by Paul Slater

1 Apr 29, 2020
Reply by WKL David

Looking for working capital. Need money for your business. Here is the type of loans you can get for your business. Qualify for up to $300,…

Started by Paul Slater

0 Apr 26, 2020

BUSINESS NOTE FOR SALE

I have a business note for sale secured by assets. $40,000 original  principal, 10%, 36 months, performing with 5 payments made.  Note is s…

Started by Craig Daley

2 Mar 1, 2020
Reply by Craig Daley

Business, commercial, private equity, etc.

Would love to work with you and your clients. We finance commercial properties and provide loans for personal, business and commercial and…

Started by Lynne Spencer

0 Oct 24, 2019

Funding needed from direct lender for Bridge loan in Hawaii

This particular client of mine is looking for a short -term bridge loan in the amount of 3.55M to pay off existing loans and to pay archi…

Started by Miykele Bert

7 May 13, 2019
Reply by Alan Jones

Prime residential vacant land in Port Charlotte Florida for sale 13 lots available

Good afternoon. my name is Miykele Bert. I have a client who owns 13 vacant residential lots for sale located in Port Charlotte Florida. Th…

Started by Miykele Bert

1 Nov 12, 2018
Reply by Mark A. Donahue

RSS

© 2021   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service