All Discussions Tagged 'flips' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ATTENTION! INVESTORS ARE YOU SEEKING REHAB LOANS? PLEASE SEE BELOW:

SEND ME with your name, phone and best email with "Rehab" in the Subject Line to:privatemoneywithtrina@gmail.com Please do not provide any…

Started by Trina George

1 Aug 19, 2018
Reply by Victor Gresham

Funding Solutions

Funding Solutions There are   REI Funding Alternatives:  Working  with a company that understands  the difficulties that we face in acq…

Started by Linda Hair

0 Sep 26, 2016

The hottest market in real estate!

In case you did not know success travels in trends. Where can you find a very desirable market that offers a quality of life unlike any oth…

Started by Gary Cross

0 Mar 12, 2016

Don't let lack of funds ruin your chances at SOLID, HONEST PROFITS.

We offer easy, hassle-free and affordable 100% financing. These are private, one-to-three-day bridge loans for short sales, foreclosures, R…

Started by Mike Haines

2 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by Mike Haines

Business Funding- Extra working capital

We can provide you with capital up to $175k in 7-10 business days! We can even repeat funding up to 3 times within 90 days. Unsecured, so N…

Started by KRISTA TOWERS

0 Sep 22, 2014

Apartment building acquisitions...

Through our company SanMagAcquisitions.com, we buy, fix and refinance REO and distressed apartment buildings for long term hold in our port…

Started by Lilo Santana

3 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

**ATTENTION INVESTORS**Contact Us for more information concerning our Private Lending Partnership Program!!

Rest While You Invest, LLC. Our real estate investment company is purchasing 25 – 150 unit Multi-family properties in select markets. We…

Started by Jason Tooley, ARM

1 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Looking for a money partner/hard money lender in NY

I have a couple of possible deals in NY- fix and flips (Orange and Dutchess county), with rehab crew ready to go. I need either a money/JV…

Started by Rob Enright

15 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Ivn David

INVESTORS ARE YOU SEEKING REHAB LOANS? PLEASE SEE BELOW:

SENDME your name, best phone and email to privatemoneywithtrina@gmail.com  with "Rehab" in the subject line. Please do not provide any ot…

Started by Trina George

0 Oct 1, 2013

INVESTORS HERE'S A REHAB LOAN PROGRAM <<<<<

INVESTORS ARE YOU SEEKING REHAB LOANS? PLEASE SEE BELOW: Send me your name, best phone and email with "Rehab" within the message to: priva…

Started by Trina George

1 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service