All Discussions Tagged 'flipping' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rehab Funding needed?

Who are y'all brokering fix & flip deals to right now? I haven't done one in several months and now all of the sudden I have two that I…

Started by Gina Henson

9 Nov 8, 2022
Reply by Monty Yeager

FEATURED MEMBER - ROB STANBACK OF FLIPFUNDING.COM

ROD STANBACK - 100% FIX AND FLIP FUNDING Flip Funding is a nationwide hard money lender that was launched in 2013. We use a transparent m…

Started by Admin

0 Dec 13, 2020

ISO *** FAST FLIPPERS *** and wholesalers.

Can you flip a property quickly? Can you do so profitably but lack the cash to pull the trigger? Would you like up to $49,000 with no pay…

Started by Kevin Yeats

0 Aug 17, 2017

Seeking Rehab and Flip Loan or Investor

I'm seeking a loan to start a rehab project. I have one potential property I'm interested in flipping. I can give you the links to it, if i…

Started by Walysia Clark

32 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Lorie Dotson

Seeking rehabbers who need additional funding.

YOU:  2 years of rehabbing and flipping experience of properties in your market (3 years is better).  Some financial clout (This funding so…

Started by Kevin Yeats

1 Aug 10, 2014
Reply by kent williams

Request founding for a flipping property project- solid investment -fast money back -ROI 10%

Hello ,  We have a deal ready and we seek capital to proceed. The amount is 180000 euro and ROI is 10 % for a six month period. We pay back…

Started by Dimitrios Dikos

4 Jun 15, 2014
Reply by Steve Smart

Wholesale REI Investors - Team Up with the Lender to Sell More Houses

Wholesaling houses is a fantastic way to make money. In fact, I have personally made thousands of dollars on houses that I had not repaired…

Started by Troy Ross

4 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by ERICMONRISON

Private Money Loans Needed for Rehab/Flip Properties in Florida

I am a real estate investor in Florida. We buy multiple properties each month and are looking for funding for rehab and flip deals. I have…

Started by Tim Herndon

9 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

Investor Financing - OH, PA, NY, NJ, NC, SC, TN, KS, MO, IN & IL

ReCasa Financial Group lends to investors inOH, PA, NY, NJ, NC, SC, TN, KS, MO, IN & IL. We offer 100% financing and free prequalificat…

Started by Nikki Hauenstein

1 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Gilbert Meilleur

New Jersey - Rehab Lending

Excited to Announce... ReCasa Financial Group is now offering  rehab financing in New Jersey!     Call today to learn about ReC…

Started by Nikki Hauenstein

0 May 23, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service