All Discussions Tagged 'finance' (405)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My Loan Testimony with MUC

i want to say a big shout out to you Miss Janice for recommending a reliable corporation, i also have a story to tell. Myers Universal Corp…

Started by Cory Andrewa

0 Jul 8, 2015

randy hinkle

, i need to know who the 'credible lender' is for one, and two is, if the loan is repaid by his lender then i also need to see that in writ…

Started by Gary ELLISTON

0 May 4, 2015

Loans For Apartment Buildings- No Upfront Fees Books 2015

Winston Rowe And Associates Online Winston Rowe & Associates, a no upfront fee national advisory and due diligence firm specializes in…

Started by Winston Rowe

1 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by Gilca Ion

The Best Finance Books for Investors and Real Estate Professionals – Winston Rowe and Associates

Winston Rowe And Associates Online Winston Rowe and Associates is pleased to present our of recommended finance books for 2015.We consider…

Started by Winston Rowe

0 Mar 1, 2015

Refinancing Apartment Your Buildings No Upfront Fees

Winston Rowe And Associates Online Winston Rowe and Associates offers multifamily loans to owners and investors seeking financing up to $5…

Started by Winston Rowe

0 Mar 1, 2015

The Top 10 Best Wierd Business Movies Of All Time

Winston Rowe and Associates Online Winston Rowe and Associates has compiled a list of the best business movies of all time.We’ve watched e…

Started by Winston Rowe

0 Mar 1, 2015

Marcus & Millichap Capital Corporation Expansion - Opportunities across our 80+ offices nationally!

My name is Allison S. Weiss, and I'm a National Recruiter with Marcus & Millichap Capital Corporation, the financing arm of Marcus &…

Started by Allison S. Weiss

8 Jan 19, 2015
Reply by Allison S. Weiss

Hard Money Lenders For Apartment Buildings No Upfront Fees

A hard money loan through Winston Rowe & Associates affords you he opportunity to access the funds necessary to take the next step as a…

Started by Winston Rowe

0 Jan 9, 2015

Rehab Financing in 3-5 Days

Hello REF Members - We have a new Finance contact providing assistance to our Rehab/Wholesale professionals for all US states with typical…

Started by Linda King

0 Nov 11, 2014

STATED income loans - Low doc, NATIONWIDE alternative to A-paper

No global UW. No upfront fees. Par rates in the 7s. Investment and commercial properties! 65-75%LTV 100k-5MM loan amounts. Up to 5 points f…

Started by Maya Tremblay

0 Aug 28, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service