All Discussions Tagged 'and' (134)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

REAL ESTATE FUNDING... WHO HAS IT?

Can you provide funding for real estate purchases and refinances? Commercial? Construction? Residential? Fix & Flip? If so, what states…

Started by Admin

32 Oct 9
Reply by WKL David

Private Money for ☑ Purchase Orders, Account Receivables, Equipment Leasing☑

Get the financing you need with our direct lending!General * Clients located anywhere in the United States* International clients who ar…

Started by Chris Swain

0 Aug 30

Fix and flip money in Seattle area?

I have a client looking for flip funding in North Seattle. Has 10% to put down. Price 352k, Rehab 25k, ARV 440k. Anything available with j…

Started by Craig Mayes

12 Apr 9
Reply by Felix Williams

Who Needs A 1 Year Interest Only Fix and Flip Loan Light Docs!! Close Fast!

I'm direct to a mortgage lender in Seattle offering great Fix and Flip loans plus hard money refi's on SFR and 1-5 multi unit's NOO deals o…

Started by Chris Swain

0 Nov 29, 2018

Credit repair business, help your client secure funding and make a income.

I have a time test and proven process to remove any and all types of negative items, in a timely manner. Not this old school process, that…

Started by Darren Lynch

0 Sep 8, 2018

Credit repair, quick and easy. Live credit monitoring login, to provide real time proof of deletions

I have a time test and proven process to remove any and all types of negative items, in a timely manner. Not this old school process, that…

Started by Darren Lynch

0 Sep 8, 2018

Fast credit repair w/ credit monitoring login ,provided for real time proof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Darren Lynch

0 Sep 8, 2018

Funding for Fix and Flip?

I am planning do fix and flip in Milwaukee, WI starting from Spring season to Fall. I have experience fixing and flipping this area. I am l…

Started by Lokesh

15 Jul 11, 2018
Reply by William Matos

FIX AND FLIP FUNDS AVALIABLE

FIX AND FLIP FUNDS AVAILABLE Flexible and Fast Funding is available NOW for Fix & Flips, Rentals, and New Construction. We understan…

Started by Omada Resource Group

0 Mar 19, 2018

Fix and flip programs available

We will fund it if you find it.. You fix it and flip it... You sell it and pocket the profits.. Easy: email me at: hardmoneyloans4you@gmail…

Started by Roger Abuata

2 Mar 13, 2018
Reply by Patrick Encinas

RSS

© 2019   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service