All Discussions Tagged 'and' (156)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rehab Funding available now!

My name is Thomas Westwood. I have a great rehab program for non-owner occupied 1 to 4 unit properties. 10% down on purchase with ALL of yo…

Started by Thomas Westwood

2 Mar 26
Reply by Thomas Westwood

REAL ESTATE INVESTOR/FINANCE MORTGAGE COMPANY NEEDED IN FLORIDA

im looking for a mortgage loan, or investor that can help me secure a townhome/condo for $150k i am looking to purchase the condo but my cr…

Started by WAYNE SANDERS

3 Mar 3
Reply by LaMont E. Andrews

BORROWER MONEY FOR ANY PURPOSE-CREDIT BASED LENDING

For those of you in America with a credit score of 680 and above you can easily obtain funding for any purpose from actual lenders just cli…

Started by WAYNE SANDERS

0 Jan 10

BORROWER MONEY FOR ANY PURPOSE-CREDIT BASED LENDING

For those of you in America with a credit score of 680 and above you can easily obtain funding for any purpose from actual lenders just cli…

Started by WAYNE SANDERS

0 Jan 10

FOR ALL POTENTIAL BORROWERS LOOKING FOR FINANCING

For those of you looking for loans for any reason without hassle from actual lenders all you need is a credit score of 680 and have your cr…

Started by WAYNE SANDERS

0 Jan 7

For any potential clients looking for financing for projects please check out the snapshots below but you MUST meet the qualifications. The…

Started by WAYNE SANDERS

1 Nov 16, 2020

For any potential clients looking for financing for projects please check out the snapshots below but you MUST meet the qualifications. The…

Started by WAYNE SANDERS

1 Nov 16, 2020

For any borrower looking for financing please check out the quick snapshot of the loan programs below, BEFORE CONTACTING ME PLEASE MAKE SU…

Started by WAYNE SANDERS

0 Nov 10, 2020

Fast Fix & Flip Funding Available Nationwide!

Fix & Flip Funding Nationwide - Single Family and Multifamily! *Loan amounts as low as $60,000, as high as $3 Million *We can finance 1…

Started by Monty Yeager

0 Aug 20, 2020

Fix & Flip Funding available Now! SFR and Multifamily Nationwide!

Fix & Flip Funding available Now! SFR and Multifamily Nationwide!*Loan amounts as low as $75,000, as high as $3.5 Million*We can financ…

Started by Monty Yeager

0 Aug 15, 2020

RSS

© 2021   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service