All Discussions Tagged 'Working' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Land Development programs Nationwide and International on Case by Case

I am an independent consultant for private hard money lenders in the following areas -          Private funding for large land development…

Started by Irving Allen

2 Sep 19, 2017
Reply by Irving Allen

Working Capital/Down Payment & Loans for RE Flippers, Attorneys, CPAs Retail or Any Business

Working Capital/Down Payment & Loans for RE Flippers, Attorneys, CPAs Retail or Any Business   Down Payment or Working Capital Provi…

Started by Arnold Walker

0 Jul 16, 2017

Pure Asset-based Lending/Working Capital

“If you have collateral with equity, I can get you approved!”I work with ALL types of credit! Asset Types Considered:• Real Estate (commerc…

Started by Joel Riddle

2 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Joel Riddle

Pure Asset-based Lending

“If you have collateral with equity, I can get you approved!”I work with ALL types of credit! Asset Types Considered:• Real Estate (commerc…

Started by Joel Riddle

0 Feb 29, 2016

Commercial, Residential, or Business Funding???

Funding…Is that what you need??? I work with private lenders/investors that can assist with funding for Expansion Capital, Joint Ventures,…

Started by Annette Garner

1 Oct 11, 2015
Reply by Keith Woodman

Funding...Commercial, Residential, and Business!!

Funding…Is that what you need??? I work with private lenders/investors that can assist with funding for Expansion Capital, Joint Ventures,…

0 Sep 6, 2015

Funding...Residential, Commercial, or Business!!!

0 Sep 6, 2015

Creative & Innovative Alternative Financing

We structure financing options such as: mezzanine loans, cash flow and second lien positions that are widely common in the middle-market p…

Started by Arnold Walker

2 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Arnold Walker

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service