All Discussions Tagged 'Nationwide' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking For Hard Money Lenders And Private Investors! Ready To Start! Plenty Of Houses Available In The Area! Experienced Investor That Will Keep Getting You Fast Returns On Your Money! Contact Me!

My company’s name is Immaculate Investments which was originally JWS Services, Inc. when it was originated in 2005 in Beaumont, Texas. My c…

Started by Jameica Garrison

22 Aug 18, 2018
Reply by WILLIAM A. MILLER

Up to 100% Financing, Funding source in business since 1988 and will provide references, Co-brokers welcome!

-   Up to 100% Commercial Financing -   US and International -   Business Ventures -   Commercial Real Estate Transactions -   NO Applicati…

Started by Lisa Arlt Escoto

2 Aug 31, 2015
Reply by Vincent Krha

100% Financing for US and International projects, $5 million minimum, no maximum, NO Application Fee, We pay GREAT Finder's Fees!

- Up to 100% Financing for US and International Business Ventures and Commercial Real Estate Transactions - $5 Million USD to over $1 Billi…

0 Aug 20, 2015

Up to 90% Hard Money Loans, All 50 US States, NO application fee, We pay great finder’s fees!

Up to 90% Purchase, Up to 90% Rehab Costs COMPETITIVELY PRICED FUNDING in ALL 50 STATES 7-10 days for Funding  $60K to $5 Million USD ALSO…

0 Aug 20, 2015

Fast Easy Private Money, I know how to close your deals!

We are the best private lenders in Los Angeles! We are fast and flexible. Up to 100% acquisition and rehab cost in some cases. Contact Nic…

Started by Nicolas T. Davis

1 Jul 12, 2015
Reply by THE LPM TRUST

Private $$ Available for All CA Real Estate up to $3Mil and Nationwide on Case by Case

If you're Looking for Private $$ on your CA properties then give me a call. We're a Direct lender that services loans for Private Investors…

Started by Darin Whitney

2 Jan 19, 2014
Reply by Winston Wilcox

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service