All Discussions Tagged 'Investors' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for Commercial Loan Brokers and Lenders to partner on deals with :)

Please tell me what kind of lending you do and best contact information so we can connect in the coming weeks.  Happy New Year!

Started by John Neufer

14 Feb 28, 2019
Reply by Roberts williams

GAP/REHAB LOANS FOR FIX AND FLIP INVESTORS!!!

Instant Funder is a private money-lending source, providing turnkey financing solutions for single, multi-family, new construction, land d…

Started by Barry Jekowsky

690 Feb 27, 2018
Reply by Jeffie L Ivy

$$$$Need Cash Buyers$$$$

Looking for Cash buyers to join my List of investors that are looking  To buys houses in the USA. Please only real people please. Thank you…

Started by Carlos M Rivera Jr

4 Feb 21, 2016
Reply by Carlos M Rivera Jr

POTENTIAL OF 50% ANNUALIZED RETURN to JOINT VENTURE EQUITY INVESTORS!!!

EXPERIENCED DEVELOPER OFFERS INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES TO JOINT VENTURE WITH EQUITY INVESTORSPOTENTIAL OF 50% ANNUALIZED RETURNThe project i…

Started by Greg Johnson

1 Oct 31, 2015
Reply by Jonthan Casillas

Real-Estate Deal Finding Software form Investors (View Moble).

BirdDogBot is software for faster deal-finding. Start finding deals just minutes from now. Find real estate investing deals that meet your…

Started by Carlos M Rivera Jr

0 Aug 15, 2015

Investment Bank needs Equity Investors with 10-20% to Close Financing Deals For Developments and Projects

Our Investment Bank has a very unique Funding  Program.  We finance developments and projects $10 million and up. Our Clients need to put u…

Started by Steven Richman

0 Jul 16, 2015

$$$$ Looking for lenders to Fund high return residential property in Warren County, NJ.

Looking for lenders to Fund high return residential property in Warren County, NJ. We are a new company looking for someone with experienc…

Started by Jeanette Trincheria

10 Apr 18, 2015
Reply by Eric Hicks J

JV/Syndication Funding Opportunity.

Are you an Investment Decision Maker seeking Excellent Returns on Assets Secured by Real Estate, who prefers ongoing Equity Participation?…

Started by Roger Brass

1 Apr 13, 2015
Reply by Staurt Cahill

Seeking Investors 15% minimum annual returns. 100% liquidity

I'm seeking investors for a transparent company that offers investors a 15% minimum annual return with 100% liquidity of funds and no minim…

Started by Jarred Wilkins

0 Jan 13, 2015

WE HAVE MORE PRIVATE MONEY THAN DEALS. WE NEED MORE DEALS TO GROW OUR PRIVATE FUNDS WITH. WE LOVE TO FUND RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL/MULTIFAMILY REHAB LOANS, ACQUISITIONS, REFI’S, FIX AND FLIP, ETC.!

Private Money Exchange is your private money partner, for single, multi-family and commercial investment properties. Private Money Exchange…

Started by Ben J. Rodriguez

6 Jan 11, 2015
Reply by James Ali

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service