All Discussions Tagged 'Hotel' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wanted-Funding for a Resort Hotel based in Fiji

Hello. Looking for a suitable funder for an existing Resort Hotel based in Fiji, good returns and occupancy. Can provide full documentation…

Started by Alan Lobato

8 Jul 21, 2022
Reply by Samantha Morris

Commercial Real Estate Financing

Hotels - Resorts - Multi-Family - Mixed Use - Land - And More Purchase - Ground-up Construction - Refinance Plus R/Energy and Similar $5M…

Started by Daniel O'Neil

1 Aug 26, 2018
Reply by Victor Gresham

Domestic & International Commercial Real Estate Financing

Commercial Real Estate Financing:    $5M to $5B Hotels, Hotel/Resorts, Multi-Family, Mixed Used, Office Buildings, R/Energy and more.  Uni…

Started by Daniel O'Neil

1 Jul 3, 2017
Reply by Undreese Gulley

Domestic & International Commercial Real Estate Financing

Commercial Real Estate Financing:    $5M to $5B Hotels, Hotel/Resorts, Multi-Family, Mixed Used, Office Buildings, R/Energy and more.  Uni…

Started by Daniel O'Neil

0 Jul 3, 2017

Piarco Airport Hotel - For Sale $2.5M

The Piarco Airport Hotel is located on the twin island Republic of Trinidad and Tobago, Caribbean. This spacious building comprises 13,729s…

Started by Otis Murray

0 Sep 19, 2016

Trinidad and Tobago Resort

This Trinidad and Tobago based 21 acres (1,000 sf of beachfront) resort upon completion will consists of 126 townhouses (2 and 3 bedroom un…

Started by Otis Murray

3 Sep 10, 2016
Reply by Simmy Ahluwalia

Seeking to fund two hotel projects! First position or equity participation with buyout.

I am looking for funding for two mid-level hotel projects that will be national flagged properties. Either a first position with strong abo…

Started by Jim Hollenback

109 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Lorie Dotson

Commercial, Residential, or Business Funding???

Funding…Is that what you need??? I work with private lenders/investors that can assist with funding for Expansion Capital, Joint Ventures,…

Started by Annette Garner

1 Oct 11, 2015
Reply by Keith Woodman

Funding...Commercial, Business, or Residential??

Funding…Is that what you need??? I work with private lenders/investors that can assist with funding for Expansion Capital, Joint Ventures,…

0 Oct 5, 2015

Funding...Commercial, Business, or Residential...How can I help!!

Funding loans for Residential(65% to 80% LTV), Commercial($250k to $500M and above) and Business($50k to $2M) projects. Contact Annette at…

0 Sep 29, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service