All Discussions Tagged 'Funding' (162)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

POF

We provide Proof Of Funds for projects that need to get approved.  These POF can be done in different banks and as little as $5 million. Th…

Started by Carlos Gomez

0 Nov 16

Financed and approved

Transactions done this month$3m Power plant in PA, purchase with 12 month IR$28m Hotel in TN, refinance with rates in the 5%$500k church re…

Started by Carlos Gomez

1 Nov 14
Reply by Admin

Buying a small apartment community... what percent downpayment is needed?

With good credit and solid income, what percent down payment would be needed to buy a small apartment complex for less than a million dolla…

Started by Admin

57 Nov 11
Reply by Allen McClain

COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE SYNDICATION

HAVE YOU INVESTED IN A COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE SYNDICATION?Get immediate liquidity withoutselling your ownership interestWhether you own 10%…

Started by Reginald Metts

0 Sep 22

Funding Provided for your Business Needs. No Processing Fees. Get the MONEY that you need

Simple and Brief. Just like the Money that we provide From $10K up to $1M More can be provided; on a case by case basis, Contact me at Nexu…

Started by Raymond Weston

0 Apr 15

Require Construction Loan-Tasmania-AU

Require funding for a large project based in Tasmania Australia?I require a loan of US$20.5Million can provide full documentation and have…

Started by Alan Lobato

4 Mar 14
Reply by Wilson Curtis

Top 5 Ways Pinterest can Help your Business

Pinterest is one of the quickest growing social networking sites since the inception of the Internet and has tens of millions of new websit…

Started by ProDS

3 Mar 2
Reply by James Black

Monetization

Does anyone here monetize or have a resource that can monetize INSURED preferred stock shares that are 150% insured?

Started by Dreams Do come True

5 Dec 3, 2019
Reply by Bob Tailor

Financing Canadian Investors

I have a group of credit worthy Canadian investors looking to invest in the midwest. I am in search of lenders interested and willing to wo…

Started by Dana Korosi

3 Sep 26, 2019
Reply by WKL David

Private Money for ☑ Purchase Orders, Account Receivables, Equipment Leasing☑

Get the financing you need with our direct lending!General * Clients located anywhere in the United States* International clients who ar…

Started by Chris Swain

0 Aug 30, 2019

RSS

© 2020   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service