All Discussions Tagged 'Fix' (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FIX AND FLIP FINANCING Rates from 8.5% Interest Only

12-month, 24 month or 36 months terms Easy Refinance to Long-Term Rental Loan W/ ARV! Lower Rates as low as 8.45% Faster Closing No…

Started by Arnold Walker

0 Jan 30, 2023

Fix & Flip Loans, no appraisal, no min credit score, Construction and Land Development Loans, Bridge loans and permanent financing:

Attention investors: We offer the easiest and fastest Fix and Flip loan program in the country! Whether you are looking to purchase a prope…

Started by Admin

0 Aug 8, 2022

I need rehab funding! I have 2 deals right now

I have one deal in South Carolina with 20% cash down payment. Loan amount will end up around $210k. I have another with 10% down in Bellevu…

Started by Louis Rosenberg

5 May 5, 2020
Reply by Eva Loer

Fix & Flip Line Of Credit

How many properties could you buy? How much more income could you create?  This program has proven to be a game changer for investors who…

Started by Ernest Higginbotham

0 Feb 11, 2020

Funding for Fix and Flip?

I am planning do fix and flip in Milwaukee, WI starting from Spring season to Fall. I have experience fixing and flipping this area. I am l…

Started by Lokesh

15 Jul 11, 2018
Reply by William Matos

Fix and flip programs available

We will fund it if you find it.. You fix it and flip it... You sell it and pocket the profits.. Easy: email me at: hardmoneyloans4you@gmail…

Started by Roger Abuata

2 Mar 13, 2018
Reply by Patrick Encinas

Who has the best Fix and Flip loans right now? Looking for Nationwide

I have two different clients looking for Fix and Flip financing. One in Florida, the other in the Pacific Northwest. Who has it right now?…

Started by Craig Mayes

12 Mar 12, 2018
Reply by Darnell Henson

ATTENTION: REAL ESTATE INVESTORS! Up-to 100% FINANCING for Real Estate Investments - All 50 US States - $200K to $2M USD – Brokers Welcome!

Apply NOW for up-to-100% Financing for your US real estate investments! This may be used to fund up to 100% of both the purchase and renova…

Started by Lisa Arlt Escoto

0 Feb 28, 2018

GAP/REHAB LOANS FOR FIX AND FLIP INVESTORS!!!

Instant Funder is a private money-lending source, providing turnkey financing solutions for single, multi-family, new construction, land d…

Started by Barry Jekowsky

690 Feb 27, 2018
Reply by Jeffie L Ivy

up-to-100% Financing for US Real Estate, including Fix and Flips! All 50 States, $50K - $2M USD

How to Get Up to 100% FINANCING for US Real Estate, Including Fix and Flips, Using a Good Project (75% ARV Hard Money Loan) and Good Credit…

Started by Lisa Arlt Escoto

1 Feb 22, 2018
Reply by Brian Brown

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service