All Discussions Tagged '0' (12,459)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

INVESTORS ARE YOU SEEKING REHAB LOANS? PLEASE SEE BELOW:

Inbox me with your name, best phone and email with "Rehab" within the message.Please do not provide any other info at this time.***********…

Started by Trina George

2 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

Seeking $65K for client with excellent credit and commission based employment less than 2 yrs

Hello, I have a client who wants to borrow $65K at an interest rate of 5% or less to buy a home. Client has 780 credit score but has worked…

Started by Roberta Holland

5 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

Seeking SFR funding and partners

We are a 4 year old company that specializes in bread and butter starter homes in stable and upcoming areas of central Florida. We are seek…

Started by Thomas and Lidia Goodwin

6 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

Bridge Loan of $100K Needed

Hello  We are looking for a bridge loan of $100k. We will pay 40% return on the note as soon as we complete our full funding deal so we may…

Started by Ryan Thelwell

9 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

looking to partner with investors with 700 + fico scores

we flip properties, can do 50/50 split with credit partner

Started by Giuseppe Dardano

5 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

Funding in Phila. area

Solly Company-over 35 yrs in Philadelphia area real estate. I specialize in FSBO's, REO's, Preforclosures, Rehabs & small Multi-familie…

Started by William Degenhardt

19 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

Request Funding in Myrtle Beach, SC

Looking for funding up to $250K to purchase pos cash flow condos in Myrtle Beach, SC I have condo worth $110K to use as additional collater…

Started by Peter Damen

15 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

Seeking Funds For Rehab Costs

We are looking to secure financing for the rehab portion of our current rehab property in the Kansas City, MO area.  Purchase price has bee…

Started by Joe McDonald

11 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

NEED FINANCING FOR 150K INCLUDES REPAIR COST. ARV 229K

NEED A PRIVATE INVESTOR WHOSE WILLING TO FINANCE A AWESOME DEAL I CURRENTLY HAVE UNDER CONTRACT. IM SEEKING 150K WHICH INCLUSED REPAIR COST…

Started by Luis

6 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

Seeking hard/private money funding in KY, MI, IL, and OH

I am a Colorado based investor/real estate professional exploring the opportunity to acquire SFR's in the markets mentioned and would like…

Started by Norberto Villanueva, Jr.

6 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service