All Discussions Tagged '0' (12,277)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Crowdfunding

Helping People and Businesses throughout the world. We provide the support, the platform, the tools and the formula you need to meet your f…

Started by Ana V. Magalhaes

0 Mar 3, 2014

We are a commercial private lender looking to fund deals.

We provides bridge loans & capital financing for stabilized properties as well as for the renovation & lease up of properties. We l…

Started by Joseph Montoban

1 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Mona Gupta

CREDIT LINE: $10,000 to $150,000 to help with your real estate deals! or Business

Funding........ Get a business line of credit to take your business to the next level. Use it as good as cash. No restrictions. We fund n…

Started by Karin DuBois

14 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Edwin Gibson

Investor's Loans for Rehabbers or for Quick Flippers. $150K to $10M Nationwide

Started by German Chavez

2 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by German Chavez

FUNDING PROJECTS 40 YEARS, 30+ YEARS FROM MY OWN BALANCE SHEET

IF YOU HAVE A QUALIFIED REAL ESTATE PROJECT AND SEEK FUNDING I WILLBE HAPPY TO REVIEW YOUR FUNDING REQUEST PACKAGE.  I CONSIDER MOST ALL PR…

Started by CHUCK KABIS MRA, CMC

0 Mar 3, 2014

Funding needed ASAP for MF property in Jacksonville, FL

Hello, Here is a little bit about the investment property we are looking to buy & hold for cashflow etc. 112 units (CBS)• $3.25MM• C+ P…

Started by Redie Armon Jr.

14 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by Redie Armon Jr.

Multifamily and Healthcare Financing

Our financing is either agency or portfolio driven. We can do refinance, purchase and development loans with some equity and JV funding ava…

Started by billgow

0 Mar 2, 2014

Hard Money

I am looking for hard money financing at 50% LTV on California home purchases. No credit qualifying. All homes are in great shape in good a…

Started by Ray Newby

8 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by Marvin Benjamin

FUNDING NEEDED

Currently we have 150 Rehab projects in highly desired areas with incredible Return On Investment (ROI) Serious Inquiries need only apply.…

Started by MJ

0 Mar 1, 2014

LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE TO LEND AT JOSEPH AMIR INVESTMENT COMPANY.

LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE  TO LEND AT JOSEPH AMIR INVESTMENT COMPANY. The opportunity is here for you to get what you have been looking for, t…

Started by joseph amir

1 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by Edwin Gibson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service