All Discussions Tagged 'financing' (741)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free Prequalification for 100% Rehab Investment Financing

We at ReCasa Financial Group lend to real estate investors for the purpose of rehab, purchase and refinance. We offer a rehab loan program…

Started by Nikki Hauenstein

0 Sep 29, 2014

Looking for funding to purchase a well established campground in Michigan.

No secrets here. I currently manage 2 properties in the midwest and would like to own my own campground someday. Im looking for 100% financ…

Started by Kevin Mclindsay

11 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by David Perryman

Texas Hard Money and Private Money Bridge Financing

Stated and Light Doc financing programs available, we can close quickly and credit is not a issue. Terms range from 1 to 3 yrs, interest on…

Started by John Broussard

0 Sep 23, 2014

Funding sought for an 8 building multi-family property package

Properties are located in Pittsburgh, PA and are all cash flowing at this time. Class B, 8 buildings and 33 doors paying rent. Looking for…

Started by Fred

0 Sep 22, 2014

Private Lender - 100% Financing for Real Estate Investors

We at ReCasa Financial Group lend to real estate investors for the purpose of rehab, purchase and refinance. We offer a rehab loan program…

Started by Nikki Hauenstein

7 Sep 18, 2014
Reply by Nikki Hauenstein

Unsecured Funding for your real estate!!

We can provide you with capital up to $175k in 7-10 business days! We can even repeat funding up to 3 times within 90 days. Unsecured, so N…

Started by Kyle Rome

7 Sep 18, 2014
Reply by Alex Lucas

ATTENTION: BUSINESS OWNERS, REAL ESTATE INVESTORS, AND ENTREPRENUERS FIND THE RIGHT LENDER FOR YOUR DEAL TODAY!!

ATTENTION: BUSINESS OWNERS, REAL ESTATE INVESTORS, AND ENTREPRENUERS   SUBMIT YOUR LOAN REQUESTS DIRECT AT THE NEW.. MACG REAL ESTATE GROUP…

Started by Mckenley Washington

0 Sep 14, 2014

Direct Private Money Lending

Started by Ben Stoodley

39 Sep 9, 2014
Reply by Ben Stoodley

STATED income loans - Low doc, NATIONWIDE alternative to A-paper

No global UW. No upfront fees. Par rates in the 7s. Investment and commercial properties! 65-75%LTV 100k-5MM loan amounts. Up to 5 points f…

Started by Maya Tremblay

0 Aug 28, 2014

SFH fix and flip funding needed. 65% ARV

I have a SFH at 65%of ARV including repairs. I am seeking funding in the range of 15% with a 6 month term. Please, NO UPFRONT FEE SCAMS. Ho…

Started by Charles Larkin

14 Aug 14, 2014
Reply by Mckenley Washington

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service