All Discussions Tagged 'funding' (764)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Unsecured Funding for your real estate!!

We can provide you with capital up to $175k in 7-10 business days! We can even repeat funding up to 3 times within 90 days. Unsecured, so N…

Started by Kyle Rome

7 Sep 18, 2014
Reply by Alex Lucas

Unsecured Lines of Credit Up to $200k/No Doc/Fund in 7-10 Days

FUNDING HIGHLIGHTS: Up to $200,000 in Revolving Credit Fund in 7-10 Business Days No income documentation required No employment verificati…

Started by Heather Marquez

10 Sep 14, 2014
Reply by Adrian Martinez

ATTN: BUSINESS OWNERS, REAL ESTATE INVESTORS, AND ENTREPRENUERS GET THE FUNDING YOUR DEALS NEED TODAY!!

ATTENTION: BUSINESS OWNERS, REAL ESTATE INVESTORS, AND ENTREPRENUERS   SUBMIT YOUR LOAN REQUESTS DIRECT AT THE NEW.. MACG REAL ESTATE GROUP…

Started by Mckenley Washington

2 Sep 14, 2014
Reply by Mckenley Washington

$400m, 800 acre Caribbean island purchase and resort development seeks real lenders and fund raisers

Arianes%20Futuristic%20Resort%20Executive%20Summary.pdf I have a plan above to build a world class futuristic resort and island infrastruct…

Started by carlos ebbins

9 Aug 27, 2014
Reply by Robert Jones

Check out LANTZMAN LENDING - Our newest Verified Funding Source!

Lantzman Lending Direct Private Money Lender in CA, AZ, NV | Close in as little as 3 days Fix and Flip loans funded with 70% Purchase + 100…

Started by Admin

0 Aug 26, 2014

New Loans for Real Estate Investors! STATED INCOME!

Greetings everyone at Real Estate Finance! Some of you may know me but many may not, so please allow me to introduce myself. I am the found…

Started by Troy Ross

0 Aug 26, 2014

Real Estate or Business Funding Available

Are you looking for Business Funding or Real Estate Funding? We currently are only funding in the US. Business Funding go to http://www.oce

Started by David Morgan

0 Aug 18, 2014

I am crowdfunding and I need your help.

Hello R.E.F. Community, I am starting up a Real Estate business and I am accepting donations via Fundly.com. I know that may seem unusual,…

Started by DeShane Chandler

3 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Michael Stone

Seeking rehabbers who need additional funding.

YOU:  2 years of rehabbing and flipping experience of properties in your market (3 years is better).  Some financial clout (This funding so…

Started by Kevin Yeats

1 Aug 10, 2014
Reply by kent williams

Gap Funding Available in Chicago

Looking for funding for the difference in purchase price and loan amount? I may be able to assist you. If you are purchasing a property in…

Started by Kalonji Mitchell

1 Jul 26, 2014
Reply by Joe Rosa

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service