All Discussions Tagged 'financing' (743)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for investor/partner 100% financing ROI 50/50 split

We are in the Phoenix area and worked with an investor, fixed all his problems and made an offer on our first rehab in this area. Shortly t…

Started by Daniella Goldstein

0 Feb 26, 2015

Investment Rehab Funding - 100% Financing & Free Prequalification for Investors

100% Financing for Rehab Investment Properties! ReCasa Financial Group's rehab loan program provides: 100% financing for the purchase, imp…

Started by Nikki Hauenstein

3 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Nikki Hauenstein

Free Rehab Evaluator Software - Helps You Close More Deals & Land More Financing

FREE real estate investment analysis and property marketing software program for the wholesaler, rehabber and real estate investor – to sav…

Started by Mike Haines

0 Feb 5, 2015

Buy rental properties 100% without banks (or your own cash)

if you want to learn a totally legit way in which anyone, yourself included, can buy an unlimited amount of rental properties (residential…

Started by Mike Haines

0 Feb 5, 2015

Get 100% Funding For Your Deals. No Collateral. Get Your Funding From Financial Saver Network.

Financial Saver Network, Inc is an out of the box business consultant and strategic financial company that can obtain personal unsecured fu…

Started by Admin

0 Jan 16, 2015

Start-Up and Seasoned Small Business Owners & Real Estate Investors

The Practicum Marketplace now has resources available for all types of Business and Real Estate Ventures. Visit the Practicum Marketplace f…

Started by Fred, Valuations & Training Mgr.

2 Dec 25, 2014
Reply by Fred, Valuations & Training Mgr.

Looking for a private lender to refinance my investment property that's worth $60k

I have an investment property that's worth 60k I owe 22k on it looking to pull some cash out and pay off my existing loan.  I have a potent…

Started by shawn

6 Dec 23, 2014
Reply by Roberto Basili

Commercial Funding - Worldwide - NO Application Fee!

We fund EVERY Commercial Real Estate Transaction from Apartment Buildings to Zoos! We fund EVERYWHERE from Afghanistan to Zimbabwe! www.Wor

Started by Lisa Arlt Escoto

0 Dec 4, 2014

Become a Commercial Loan Broker with the New Innovative Lending Platform (CLOSE MORE DEALS 83% FUNDING RATE!!)

If you are a broker and want to expand you business, we invite you to join our commercial lending team to increase your success in commerci…

Started by Mckenley Washington

0 Dec 2, 2014

DIRECT LENDER: Cherrywood Commercial Lending ($250,000 up to $5 million)

Cherrywood Commercial lending is a direct nationwide commercial doing deals 250,000 to 5,000,000 nationwide  on apartments, office buildin…

Started by Admin

0 Nov 24, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service