All Discussions Tagged 'Funding' (176)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Require Construction Loan-Tasmania-AU

Require funding for a large project based in Tasmania Australia?I require a loan of US$20.5Million can provide full documentation and have…

Started by Alan Lobato

4 Mar 14, 2020
Reply by Wilson Curtis

Monetization

Does anyone here monetize or have a resource that can monetize INSURED preferred stock shares that are 150% insured?

Started by Dreams Do come True

5 Dec 3, 2019
Reply by Bob Tailor

Financing Canadian Investors

I have a group of credit worthy Canadian investors looking to invest in the midwest. I am in search of lenders interested and willing to wo…

Started by Dana Korosi

3 Sep 26, 2019
Reply by WKL David

Private Money for ☑ Purchase Orders, Account Receivables, Equipment Leasing☑

Get the financing you need with our direct lending!General * Clients located anywhere in the United States* International clients who ar…

Started by Chris Swain

0 Aug 30, 2019

Looking for Commercial Loan Brokers and Lenders to partner on deals with :)

Please tell me what kind of lending you do and best contact information so we can connect in the coming weeks.  Happy New Year!

Started by John Neufer

14 Feb 28, 2019
Reply by Roberts williams

100% FINANCING AVAILABLE - NO UPFRONT FEES - $20M USD or More - Worldwide – MUST HAVE A SOVEREIGN GUARANTEE, BG, SBLC or BONDS - BROKERS Welcome!

- Worldwide (US and International) - $20M USD or More - Most Industries - Most Countries (including Iraq, Africa, Asia, etc) - MUST HAVE a…

Started by Lisa Arlt Escoto

0 Aug 3, 2018

EXTENDED Transactional Funding

We are looking for credible lenders who provide transactional funding.  We will need to utilize the funds for 30-60 days.  Our scenario wor…

Started by Alex Lucas

19 May 29, 2018
Reply by John A Hanson

ATTENTION: REAL ESTATE INVESTORS! Up-to 100% FINANCING for Real Estate Investments - All 50 US States - $200K to $2M USD – Brokers Welcome!

Apply NOW for up-to-100% Financing for your US real estate investments! This may be used to fund up to 100% of both the purchase and renova…

0 Feb 28, 2018

GAP/REHAB LOANS FOR FIX AND FLIP INVESTORS!!!

Instant Funder is a private money-lending source, providing turnkey financing solutions for single, multi-family, new construction, land d…

Started by Barry Jekowsky

690 Feb 27, 2018
Reply by Jeffie L Ivy

up-to-100% Financing for US Real Estate, including Fix and Flips! All 50 States, $50K - $2M USD

How to Get Up to 100% FINANCING for US Real Estate, Including Fix and Flips, Using a Good Project (75% ARV Hard Money Loan) and Good Credit…

1 Feb 22, 2018
Reply by Brian Brown

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service