All Discussions Tagged 'loan' (512)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

$1.75 Million Asset Based Loan Request (Purchase)

My borrower’s buying an 800 acre ranch in Texas – Purchase price is $2.5 million. This is a 5 year asset based $1.750 million purchase loan…

Started by OCF Private Lending

21 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE TO LEND AT JOSEPH AMIR INVESTMENT COMPANY.

LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE  TO LEND AT JOSEPH AMIR INVESTMENT COMPANY. The opportunity is here for you to get what you have been looking for, t…

Started by joseph amir

2 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Funding for Youth Development Center

We are in the process of acquiring property for runaway/homeless youth, pregnant teens and single moms. We are a non-profit and have been i…

Started by Cynthia Hobson

6 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Arden Gist

LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE TO LEND AT JOSEPH AMIR INVESTMENT COMPANY.

LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE  TO LEND AT JOSEPH AMIR INVESTMENT COMPANY. The opportunity is here for you to get what you have been looking for, t…

Started by joseph amir

0 Mar 11, 2014

With just 6% interest rate your project can be....read more

I offer personal, company and business loans to individuals and companies in severe need. I invest in people. My typical borrower is a buil…

Started by Bernard Arnault

0 Mar 8, 2014

New Preferred Equity program for Commercial Properties - $100,000 to $600,000 Available

This is a brand new program offered by a direct lender. This equity kicker can be used to top off a new commercial bank loan to 75% LTV for…

Started by Mike Haines

0 Mar 7, 2014

Low Rates - Purchase & Refinance

At ReCasa Financial Group, we offer in house mortgage brokers that can help with home purchases and refinances in OH, PA & IN. These mo…

Started by Nikki Hauenstein

0 Mar 7, 2014

Attention Brokers: Earn an Origination Fee - Rehab Loan

Call ReCasa Financial Group to learn how to earn an origination fee on every closed rehab investment loan. No sign-up required. Rehab Loan…

0 Mar 7, 2014

100% Financing & Free Prequalification for Rehab Investment Loan

We at ReCasa Financial Group lend to real estate investors for the purpose of rehab, purchase and refinance. We offer a rehab loan program…

0 Mar 7, 2014

MONEY AVAILABLE TO LEND APPLY NOW

Started by joseph amir

0 Mar 6, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service