All Discussions Tagged 'multifamily' (252)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Financing is available for all projects... Construction, Multifamily, Mixed use and more

We have millions of dollars to fund on all projects, from construction, to Assisted living and everything in between.. Contact me with your…

Started by Roger Abuata

0 Jan 9, 2014

California Apartment Building Loans No Advance Fees

Winston Rowe & Associates, offers the financing investors and owners need to purchase or refinance apartment buildings nationwide.All o…

Started by Winston Rowe

1 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Winston Rowe

Exciting Commercial Lending Programs

Eastern Capital LLC., lends throughout the USA and internationally..  Contact me with your scenario and let me help you fund your project.…

Started by Roger Abuata

0 Dec 4, 2013

Earnest Money Deposit Funds for Multifamily Acquisitions

We have a unique program for multifamily investors that provide them access to funds to be used for earnest money deposits for the purchase…

Started by Charles Dobens

3 Nov 28, 2013
Reply by Michael Hepburn

Need to refinance a small multifamily. $500-580k.

The property will support it, but the debt to income ratio of the owner is high. Owner has had the property since 2004. Any takers? Thanks.…

Started by Steve Erland

12 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Tony Chorrushi

Baltimore loan request

Hi...I am looking for an asset based loan for a 2 unit in Baltimore, MD.  Loan request amount $110,000.  Rental income per month $1700.  Br…

Started by Nancy Sewell

3 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Samuel Thomas

Private Capital A Great Opportunity For Commercial Real Estate Investors

The need for alternative sources of capital in the commercial real estate industry has never been greater. Winston Rowe & Associates…

Started by Winston Rowe

0 Oct 28, 2013

>>>>>>>>>> Hard Money for Investors

Now offering 80% LTV on Multi-family. Available in US and Canada Send me an email to: privatemoneywithtrina@gmail.com

Started by Trina George

4 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Trina George

INVESTORS ARE YOU SEEKING HARD MONEY?

Send me your full name, best phone and email and type "Hard Money" in the subject line only. Please do not provide any more info yet.Send t…

Started by Trina George

1 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

Looking for funding for multifamily complexes in Canada

I'm looking to buy a portfolio of 4 buildings -36 units total - in Canada. If you have any contacts who fund Canadian deals, please let me…

Started by Joyce Lewis

6 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service