All Discussions Tagged 'Bank' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DO YOU HAVE A PROJECT THAT REQUIRES FINANCING?

We serve as an intermediary brokerage firm for project financing for mid to large-scale projects, seeking funding for projects with a good…

Started by Rudolf Umert

0 Oct 23, 2023

Commercial-mortgage-owner-occupied-business-bank-turn down

Gelt Financial was able to arrange financing for the hard working owners of a business and commercial real estate a sports retailer using t…

Started by H. Jack Miller

0 Aug 12, 2016

What are some additional methods of finding private money for investment deals?

I have access to a lot of fix and flip deals with great numbers, and I find them almost daily.I'm an agent/investor located in the Central…

Started by Wayne Lord

16 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by Arnold Walker

Asset Based Lending

*No Up-front fees *No Application fees   Asset-bas…

Started by Arnold Walker

0 Jun 14, 2014

Acquisition of Financial Instruments(BG,SBLC), Loans & Monetizing Facilities

Dear Sir/Ma, We are project founder with our cutting edge and group capital fund we can finance your signatory projects and help you to enh…

Started by Michel Combaluzier

0 May 6, 2014

Acquisition of Financial Instruments(BG,SBLC), Loans & Monetizing Facilities

Dear Sir/Madam, I write to introduce our financial services to you. I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known as p…

Started by Michel Combaluzier

0 May 6, 2014

Press Release – Two new Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Restructuring and Support Clients

October 20, 2013 For Immediate Release: Huntingdon Valley,Pa./Fort Lauderdale,Fl. GFCIB and Advisory, LLC a nationally recognized financial…

0 Oct 23, 2013

BG available

If you are looking for the right place to lease your BG you may contact us. 1(855) 257-2228 We have fresh cut BG for lease. info@capitalise…

Started by Larry Hey

0 Oct 14, 2013

California Wholesale Hard Money Mortgages

SC Financial Service is a direct lender located in Southern California. Funding loans for client's of mortgage originators, brokers, real e…

Started by Julian Olson

1 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

Discounted Note Purchases

I have been doing some Discounted Note Purchases to take my clients out of there debt with the bank. It seems to work well for clients and…

0 Aug 12, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service