All Discussions Tagged 'Commercial' (225)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need an alternative to an earnest money deposit or SBLC?

Down payment bonds are backed by of Lloyd's of London and provide an alternative to a down payment/earnest money deposit or a Stand By Lett…

Started by Gabriel Freeman

0 Jan 27, 2014

Commercial Investor Loan offered

Construction Commercial Loan Details Construction Commercial loan details Property Types: Office, Retail, Storage, Medical, Light Man…

Started by Oditza Carrasco

0 Jan 13, 2014

Commercial/Multifamily Apartment

Indiana Business Finance is able to provide funding avenues for a wide variety of commercial scenarios as well as underwrite loans for smal…

Started by James Carroll

0 Jan 2, 2014

Happy New Year you all... Make next year your best yet..

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014 I WOULD LIKE TO WISH ALL OF YOU A HAPPY NEW YEAR Thank you for you…

Started by Roger Abuata

0 Dec 30, 2013

Exciting Commercial Lending Programs

Eastern Capital LLC., lends throughout the USA and internationally..  Contact me with your scenario and let me help you fund your project.…

Started by Roger Abuata

0 Dec 4, 2013

I'm Looking To Gain Commercial Real Estate Experience!!!!!

I live in Chicago area and looking to gain some Commercial Real Estate experience. Im looking for mentors, partners or anyone who can provi…

Started by Virgil Andry

0 Nov 20, 2013

Do you need Commerical Funding?? I can get you to the PRIVATE LENDERS!!!

Our firm has private lenders who can fund Commercial Projects from $250k up to $500m+ for US deals ONLY. Assisted Living, Golf Courses, Hot…

Started by Annette Garner

8 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Raymond Jean Baptiste

FUNDING FOR COMMERCIAL PROJECTS UP TO $5MM

I can fund the following types of projects:      Junior debt against multi-residential and all commercial assets--max $1mm      Constructio…

Started by Mike Andrews

0 Nov 18, 2013

CLOSE IN 10 DAYS.....BRIDGE LOAN PROGRAM

Bridge Lending Program               Through our Private Equity Fund we can close in as little as 10 days!!!   •          Loan Amounts   $…

Started by Nate Carter

14 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Coskun Erdem

International Funding Needed

Client has an Class A Commercial Property in Barbados and looking for $3.5MM for refinancing and construction rehab. They own the property…

Started by Carlos Robinson

10 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Mary Gill

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service