All Discussions Tagged '0' (12,254)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

$53M needed for Purchase and Rehab

Client seeking $53M in funds for purchase and rehab. Apartment complexes in Southern US. Over 2500 units total

Started by Green Edge Funding

17 Nov 3, 2012
Reply by William McKissock

Construction Funds Available!!! (Nationwide)

COMMERCIAL Construction LOANS  • $200K - $100million or More  RESIDENTIAL Construction LOANS  • $100k - $20million  24/7 Phone: 1-800…

Started by Green Edge Funding

0 Nov 1, 2012

FUNDING AVAILABLE $25,000 up to $500,000

I have a direct commercial lender who has Commercial funding available from $25,000 to $500,000. We can use almost all commercial propertie…

Started by Morine Lewis

0 Oct 31, 2012

Funding of a real estate project at Santorini Island, Greece

Funding needed to finish the construction of a small hamlet of 42traditional villas (for rent) in Santorini Island at Greece, most wantedto…

Started by Pantelis Kiromitis

0 Oct 30, 2012

Commercial Funding/ Bridge Financaing

Direct Lender 23 Ventures LLC offers many great funding programs. Have access to bank products along with hard/private money. Can provide f…

Started by Sarah Couillard- Alvarez

0 Oct 30, 2012

Commercial Loan Financing, Coast to Coast (No application fee)

Our group of professionals have nearly 100 years of commercial lending experience.......we speak finance-ese. We work one-on-one with clien…

Started by Vern Dwight

3 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by Adrian Haid

We Just Provided $25M to the IHOP Franchises...

We may be able to help you as well. I work as a banking consultant for an investment bank located in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. The types of deals…

Started by Copelon J. Kirklin

0 Oct 29, 2012

We Just Provided $25M to the IHOP Franchises...

We may be able to help you as well. I work as a banking consultant for an investment bank located in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. The types of deals…

Started by Copelon J. Kirklin

0 Oct 29, 2012

Upfront Fee Scam

Please avoid any dealings with Frank Moss of VHC Goodrich LLC They commited to providing my company of a USD20,000,000 for acquisition and…

Started by Gavin McInnes

11 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Timothy

Commercial Mortgages

In need of a Commercial Mortgage?  I can help with purchases and refi's of almost any property type.  Great terms available with private fu…

Started by Jamie A Wilson

1 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Ed Franklin

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service