All Discussions Tagged '0' (12,254)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LIMITED PARTNER WANTED !

MONTHLY CASHFLOW OPPORTUNITY      Beautiful Bungalow with double garage built on 87 acres land.   Monthly cashflow: +$1200               …

Started by Guy F

2 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Alexander Kostylev

REAL ESTATE IN GREECE AND GREEK ISLANDS LOOKING FOR LOANS OR INVESTORS

Dear Sirs I like to inform you that in Greece in the mead of the economic crisis are many opportunities for success business. In Real Estat…

Started by TSOUTSOS COSTAS

2 Nov 12, 2012

Commercial Bridge/Hard Money Loans Available

250K up to 500 million Looking for viable projects such as: Apartments/CondosMobile Home ParksShopping MallsOffice BuildingsHealth Care Fa…

Started by Trina George

1 Nov 11, 2012

aka....Harry Ahmed Abusamrah,....aka...Hani Amusamrah,...aka Omni Group by the sea in Carmel CA.

Does any one know or have had any dealings with this man or his associate by the name of Mohamed Ghazal of Morroco ?

Started by Adrian Haid

1 Nov 11, 2012

EXPERIENCE AND CERTTIFIED INVESTOR SEEKING FUNDING FOR WHOLESALE FLORIDA MFR (MAINLY FOURPLEXES). POWER POINT PRESENTATION AND BUSINESS PLAN AVAILABLE.

I’m an experienced and certified real estate investor seeking funding for significantly discount multifamily residents in Hillsborough Coun…

Started by Ben J. Rodriguez

9 Nov 11, 2012

COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE MORTGAGE FUNDING (NON –RECOURSE)

Loan Size - $1Million to $5Million Interest rate range: 3.875% to 6.155% (subject to change) Cash Out - Permitted Acceptable Collateral :…

Started by Ronald Cerreta

0 Nov 11, 2012

Private Equity Funding Available for All Types of Viable Projects! Worldwide

We have Private Equity Funding Available for All Types of Viable Projects! Quite often in today’s market, straight debt funding may not be…

Started by Marilyn Simmons

1 Nov 11, 2012

Check this out if you are looking for a weekly paycheck and good benefits just in time for Christmas

Motor Club of America~Playback Call/Opportunity http://t.co/mN5JRdMU and sign up link https://www.tvcmatrix.com/secure/bgneal

Started by Barbara Neal

1 Nov 11, 2012

Seeking Funding for Vietnam Projects

Hi All, I am seeking the fund for the following projects. Please contact me only if you can DO IT. NO JOKERS. Projects: • International H…

Started by James Dang

1 Nov 11, 2012

Would you like to Invest Without Cash?

*100% Financing* A Unique Investing Option.  In today’s market, “No Money Down” Financing is almost unheard of.  However, there are lenders…

Started by Ray Antonelli

0 Nov 11, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service