All Discussions Tagged '0' (12,254)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Funding Hotel projects,

Any Hotels and ressorts projects for funding in Germany and UK, please, send us a breif introdction of the project with the executive summa…

Started by Ferid ISMAIL

0 Nov 26, 2012

You are looking to fund your project;

My Lenders are interested in hard asset projects such as Hotels, Hospitals, Apartment complexes etc…  Owners must have 10-20% down payment…

Started by Ferid ISMAIL

0 Nov 26, 2012

You are looking to fund your project;

My Lenders are interested in hard asset projects such as Hotels, Hospitals, Apartment complexes etc…  Owners must have 10-20% down payment…

Started by Ferid ISMAIL

0 Nov 26, 2012

URGENTLY NEED HOUSTON TX HARD MONEY FOR 5 INDIVIDUAL SFRs RANGE $150K TO $250K

HAVE ALL DOCS FOR EACH CASE - CREDIT ISSUES BUT GOOD STEADY EMPLOYMENT. WILL ACCEPT BO. PLEASE CONTACT ME AT FDELACH@OCFPRIVATELENDING.COM…

Started by OCF Private Lending

0 Nov 25, 2012

HYBRID real estate investment

We are looking for serious investors[creative talent and resources] in the Nigeria real estate and construction sector for the development…

Started by matt

0 Nov 24, 2012

HYBRID

WWW.WISFAVGLOBAL.COM

Started by matt

0 Nov 24, 2012

Investor

I have a unique mobile housing project which is ideal for the right investor. Kjredick@gmail.com

Started by Kevin Redick

2 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by Kevin Redick

HAVE A COMMERCIAL PROPERTY THAT IS NOT SELLING I AM YOUR BUYER I CAN HELP

PRINCIPALS that have commercial property that is not selling for whatever reason I want to talk with you about BUYING IT FOR A FULL PRICE O…

Started by Edward Tuggle

3 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by Edward Tuggle

SEEKING FOR MORTGAGE LOAN

I require $300,000 USD, I offer mortgage, 11% as maximum annual payment. I own a commercial property in Mexico City that has a value of $45…

Started by Bufete Jurídico Inmobiliario

0 Nov 23, 2012

INNOVATIVE-BUSINESS FUNDING- GET THE FINANCING TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS NOW

THIS FAST-INNOVATIVE-HIGHLY EFFECTIVE BUSINESS FUNDING COMBINATION OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES CAN GET YOUR BUSINESS $250k and up to $200K wit…

Started by Edward Tuggle

0 Nov 21, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service