All Discussions Tagged '0' (12,272)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BRIC LLC…Commercial Finance

At BRIC LLC we appreciate our borrowers and recognize their ability to capitalize on unstabilized commercial investments through the use of…

Started by Anthony Henry

0 Apr 11, 2013

Hard Money Direct Lenders No Upfront Fees – Winston Rowe & Associates

Winston Rowe & Associates, a national commercial hard money finance firm can quickly close on a property, acquire commercial real estat…

Started by Winston Rowe

0 Apr 11, 2013

Government Projects looking for Funding

I have a large urban master development project with the local municipal government in China including healthcare, residential, commercial…

Started by Winnie Zhou

10 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Arjen Smit

FINANCE AVAILABLE FOR ALL TYPES OF REAL ESTATE,COMMERCIAL,MORTGAGES,CONSTRUCTION,INDUSTRIAL,PURCHASE,REFIN, PRIVATE EQUITY,HARDMONEY ACROSS US AND CANADA FROM $500K TO $100M

Through our national and international network of lenders and investors, We have direct access to a vast array of financial products that i…

Started by Anil Kumar S.A

0 Apr 10, 2013

loan protection

My firm provides construction consulting services to lenders, banks, investors, etc., in the form of pre-close document review for due dili…

Started by Andy Voikos

1 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Jeffrey Freis

BRIC LLC…Commercial Finance

Highly competitive apartment loans for multifamily properties with 5 or more individual units, including mixed-use commercial and mobile ho…

Started by Anthony Henry

1 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Jason Ross

Rehabber seeking cash 10%

I will pay 10% for private money loans for my rehab deals i will not pay application or other fee's get real an old crow doing business the…

Started by Jeffrey Sampson

0 Apr 8, 2013

100s of Millions in Hard Money!

We have private lenders ready to fund hard money loans. Lending from $200K and up. We have several lenders who will do up to 90% LTV! Fix…

Started by April Fletcher

2 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Dhing Ernst

LOAN AVAILABLE FOR ALL TYPES OF REAL ESTATE, COMMERCIAL, INDUSTRIAL, REFIN, RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGES(min $100K Canada), MOTELS across US AND CANADA FROM $500K TO $100M.

Through our national and international network of lenders and investors, We have direct access to a vast array of financial products that i…

Started by Anil Kumar S.A

0 Apr 8, 2013

International Funding For Commercial Projects

Private Lending - Hard Money Speed & Flexibility For Commercial Projects Available Hotels, Resorts, Natural Resources, Shopping Centers…

Started by Linda King

0 Apr 7, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service