All Discussions Tagged '0' (12,277)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Law That Protects Borrowers From Overspending

We all know that the Dodd-Frank Act was put into place as a sort of safeguard for borrowers to be able to avoid home default. The Ability t…

Started by Jarrod Thomas

0 Feb 3, 2014

40M worth of Copper

Need an asset lender  ag29577@gmail.com 877-570-5594 Arden

Started by Arden Gist

0 Feb 3, 2014

non recourse lending on properties in IRA?

Hi Folks, We have 4 or so $100k rentals in our IRA here in GA that we'd like to put non-recourse loans on.  We are looking for longer than…

Started by Curtis Smith

0 Feb 3, 2014

Gold Watch’s REIT Is Quick to Finance Cash Flowing Multifam and CRE.

Gold Watch Investment Group represents a real estate investment trust (REIT) investing in a diversified portfolio of Multifamily and other…

Started by Scott M. Westover

1 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by TJ

We have Cash to Close Your Loan and Quick Approval Times

Apartment 5 Units+,Retail,Mixed Use, Automotive, Warehouse,Office ,... Direct Lender offering Stated Commercial Loan Program to vested owne…

Started by Dee Duncan

0 Feb 3, 2014

Help develop business in Ukraine.

I'm looking for investors or lenders for the construction of a factory for the production of furniture in Ukraine. artdeko@ukr.net

Started by Sergey Maksyuta

0 Feb 2, 2014

Int in buying distressed business with $60mm-$100mm in revenue and control by purchasing the debt

Int in buying distressed business with $60mm-$100mm in revenue and control by purchasing the debt.US properties only Please contact me at…

Started by David Trakinskas

0 Feb 1, 2014

Real Estate Help Wanted (Residential Division)

I am currently looking for professional, self-motivated people who want to earn a lot of cash while helping homeowners in distress with the…

Started by Barbara Neal

4 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by Barbara Neal

Transactional Funding

I have a group of investors looking for transactional funding for auctions in Chicago. I would prefer direct lender/funding sources. We are…

Started by Kalonji Mitchell

0 Jan 31, 2014

REHAB LOANS FOR FIX & FLIP

We Specializes in Rehab Loans for Fix & Flip, and Commercial Small Balance Loans. Direct Lending Source No Upfront Fees Loan Amount: $2…

Started by Daniel Trammell

0 Jan 31, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service