Linda Wintersteen's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Have a Need for a Fast Real Estate Closing or a "Difficult" Property? MY DIRECT Len…"

Linda Wintersteen replied Jun 24 to Need to find financing for Trophy Home Refi

11 on Tuesday
Reply by Wayne Hollis

"I have been away for a while  I just saw your post .  I can do lines of credit up to…"

Linda Wintersteen replied May 22 to seeking LOC, Unsecured loan, 2nd or heloc on primary in CA

9 Jun 25
Reply by Archie David

"i have business lines of credit ,or personal lines of credit  that I can get close o…"

Linda Wintersteen replied Nov 29, 2021 to Need FAST funding - 50% down on duplex in Missouri

6 Dec 13, 2021
Reply by Louis Rosenberg

"just checking back with you and please share   please share with everyone you know…"

Linda Wintersteen replied Nov 9, 2021 to Need funding to flip a house in Florida

8 Dec 6, 2021
Reply by Simmy Ahluwalia

"i have numerous products after 30 years in the financial world !!!!   banks are not…"

Linda Wintersteen replied Nov 4, 2021 to Need funding to flip a house in Florida

8 Dec 6, 2021
Reply by Simmy Ahluwalia

"I can do a line of credit , either personal or business  with your scores , it will…"

Linda Wintersteen replied Nov 4, 2021 to Need funding to flip a house in Florida

8 Dec 6, 2021
Reply by Simmy Ahluwalia

"I CAN PROVIDE  business or personal lines of credit ... Linda Wintersteen 602 330 15…"

Linda Wintersteen replied Oct 27, 2021 to Private Money for Commercial property

59 on Tuesday
Reply by Wayne Hollis

RSS

© 2022   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service