Edward Tuggle's Discussions (103)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"JP PARTNER NEEDED FOR A REAL ESTATE PROJECT IN SEABROOK, A SUBURB OF HOUSTON, TEXAS…"

Edward Tuggle replied Oct 13, 2014 to Funds required for 1st Hotel & Residential Projects in the Bakken Oil Fields North Dakota

24 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by RALPH EDWARD

"Hi Kenneth If at all possible could you forward me full information to my office so…"

Edward Tuggle replied Mar 14, 2014 to I NEED PRINCIPALS AND NOT BROKERS SUPPLY THE FOLLOWING FINANCIAL SERVICES FOR MY CLIENTS PROJECTS

5 Mar 14, 2014
Reply by Don estill

"Please f"

Edward Tuggle replied Mar 14, 2014 to I NEED PRINCIPALS AND NOT BROKERS SUPPLY THE FOLLOWING FINANCIAL SERVICES FOR MY CLIENTS PROJECTS

5 Mar 14, 2014
Reply by Don estill

"Hi Samuel  There is no summary. What is posted is what my client is needing. What is…"

Edward Tuggle replied Dec 26, 2013 to Client In Need Of Ongoing Short Term Bridge Loans

8 Mar 22, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

"Hi Patrick I have a large portfolio of funding sources that may be able to finance s…"

Edward Tuggle replied Sep 21, 2013 to DFW deals with end buyer already under contract. Need bridge funding!

11 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Mary Gill

"Te answer to you question it depends om what the project is. We would need to go by…"

Edward Tuggle replied Jun 21, 2013 to NEEDED CREDIT PARTNERS TO DO JV'S WITH MY CLIENTS.

4 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

"Hi Robert I am not really into E-mailing information back and forth. But I would lik…"

Edward Tuggle replied Mar 30, 2013 to WANTD FINCANICAL INSTRUMENTS THAT WILL INSURE LENDRS LOAN IF CLIENT DEFAULTS

3 Mar 30, 2013
Reply by Robert Winkfield

"Hi Joun I would like to get complete  information  including all paperwork that is r…"

Edward Tuggle replied Mar 18, 2013 to If there is a way to get your deal funded, I'll find it!

260 Aug 25, 2018
Reply by Victor Gresham

"Hi Joshua Can your kind office send my office full information. Thanks Edward Tuggle…"

Edward Tuggle replied Mar 4, 2013 to SEEKING PARIVATE FUNDING SOURCES TO FUND MORE OF MY CLIENTS NEEDS.

25 Oct 2, 2017
Reply by Derrick Knight

"Hi Monty I at at possible if your kind office can send full information  application…"

Edward Tuggle replied Mar 2, 2013 to DFW deals with end buyer already under contract. Need bridge funding!

11 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Mary Gill

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service