David Lee's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"If you’re in the market for a loan (All Types), we encourage you to contact us today…"

David Lee replied Apr 25 to second lien lender?

4 Apr 26
Reply by Mike Lewis

"I found your profile and wanted to reach out to discuss potentially working together…"

David Lee replied Apr 25 to Investor Funding Made Easy!

3 Jun 11
Reply by John Galloway

"Hi Jekins,  I found your post and wanted to reach out to discuss potentially working…"

David Lee replied Apr 25 to Chesapeake Bay Property

3 Apr 26
Reply by D. Woody Jenkins

"Hello Vance, Just got your email now and i will get back to you by sending your loan…"

David Lee replied Oct 9, 2018 to 100% Financing

3 Oct 17, 2018
Reply by Anke Hernandez

"Hello Anke,  I found your profile and wanted to reach out to discuss potentially wor…"

David Lee replied Aug 2, 2018 to 3% Down Get Funded Now

4 Aug 2, 2018
Reply by David Lee

"Hi Woodson,  I found your profile and wanted to reach out to discuss potentially wor…"

David Lee replied Aug 2, 2018 to 100% PROJECT FUNDING FOR INTERNATIONAL AND DOMESTIC PROJECTS

3 Aug 2, 2018
Reply by David Lee

"Hi Carole, I believed this portal is a great platform to meet new business connectio…"

David Lee replied Aug 2, 2018 to Residential Investment Property Loans

4 Aug 2, 2018
Reply by David Lee

"#Direct Project Funding Program! Your projects on hold and your equipment are not mo…"

David Lee replied Aug 2, 2018 to Hard Money Real Estate Loans $100,000 to $5 Million

19 Jul 29
Reply by Sara S

"*Looking for a BUSINESS LOAN? Steven, Nancy Ann Business offer great business opport…"

David Lee replied Jan 25, 2018 to Opportunity!! My client needs $300k private money for his project this week, before 2018! Strong returns!

7 Feb 22, 2018
Reply by Charles Smith

RSS

© 2019   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service